Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bunch of sellers on ebay selling the AJ 1 High perforated for around $80. Are these legit? Might pick up a couple pairs to wear as beaters.

This Dude Is Approaching Early The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince Levels Of Annoying QUICK

completely forgot about this drop. 
indifferent.gif

Did anyone attempt a phone order on this... That was my secret method of choice, since thats how I was able to cop the Royals from the Shiekh drop.

Nike royal pair shipped, in hand monday!!! i hope they give me the same nice trumbled version like my first pair!

completely forgot about this drop. 
indifferent.gif

Did anyone attempt a phone order on this... That was my secret method of choice, since thats how I was able to cop the Royals from the Shiekh drop.
Not here, just clicked through, no way you could pull it off on the phone, way too few.

Just got my royals from stockx. They look amazing. My only problem is they're pretty stiff not sure cuz stored for 2 months or I have to break them in but total opposite of my bred 1's. My Breds are as soft as my UNC's. (Except mid panel) Lol loving these royals though. I'm mad I slept.

:smokin storms are comfy if they dont look like it
Wish i could wear them all the time

5 O' clock shadow

Back
Top Bottom