• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Essentials[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

man, imagine if breds were the same color as those black toes :smh: :smh: :smh:

what coulda been SMH

Like Mike said at his HOF speech, he wouldn't wanna be in his sons shoes as far as attempting to even play basketball and I agree, the shadow that would be cast over that isn't even worth it, especially not being anywhere near 6'6" lol, but I'd sell his merchandise being in that position hell yes lol

Has anyone ever gone to Trophy Room's actual store? Do they even have anything there? I just picture an empty, well-appointed room with one dude sitting among a slew of empty shipping boxes and a couple ugly T-Shirts.

Pretty much. They had like a handful of sneakers, some mitchel and ness Jordan jerseys and some bape tshirts. I did the grandpa Simpson gif.

Navy with the orange sole? The blacks had the red sole iirc, and were dope as hell. They are right up there with the sequoias.

Those are some nice mids I've seen by far
I've been looking for these but just can't find it
I wanted those breds but waited too dam long. Now they gone. Really wanted those red/burgundy too. Here are the navy with otange sole I also got

Anyone here own the 2016 All Star 1's? I like the color but seems like there's no hype for them
the hype died down a week after release, i think the peak price i saw was around $300 but i've seen them for under retail lately in VNDS condition. They aren't bad shoes, but any non-og colorway will have problems breaking into the resale market. Even the royals resale price/hype has settled lower then i thought it would. I owned a pair and loved the color, but i don't trust clear soles at all after owning so many 11's/5's/6's, i can't stand the yellowing at all.

Last edited:

Anyone here own the 2016 All Star 1's? I like the color but seems like there's no hype for them
i got em'. I dig the color ok. Just don't dig the quality. The green parts are not bad...but the rest of the shoe is **** for quality. That's why i'm not too much of a fan. Getting sick of paying top $$ for **** shoes.

My point is the kid is not going to get any respect. Everything has the illusion that things are handed to him because of his family. I think that is what killroy was alluding to also

Is it just my pairs or are the 2017 1’s taller than older pairs? My ASG1’s and Royals are both taller than all my other pairs.

Also since we’re talking about ASG1’s. they’re a pretty dope shoe. Quality isn’t all that. Specially the green part but I love my pair.

Pizza talk = non shoe related

But, the business discussion has been removed and can be continued in the general section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom