Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Threw these on for the first time today. With the fresh factory crease.
laugh.gif
damn son, they got mileage with no miles on them 

I saw the wings in person....horrible. Decided then and there that only two people could pull them off correctly....

Nah, i'm crying :rofl:

Royals been the #1 1s to me since I was like 12, i'm 24 now. IDC about "exclusivity", which is why I buy general release Jordans in the first place. Barely own any limited kicks.

it is funny , before the royal 1s rerelease that they were kinda hard to find due to low quantites released in the states everyones favourite 1 was royal , now that the shadows are the only ones not remastered and yet the hardest to find alongside with the chicagos that only release once the last years and not twice like the rest OGs are the most sought after 1s , its all about rarity after all . 
Could care less about rarity, royals are my least favorite of the starting 5 and if I missed out wouldn't think twice only 1s I care about possessing is the shadows, breds, and the BTs. Also, you guys actually paid some attention 2 the tech interviews [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I been contemplating which is a better colorway, Chicago's or Black Toes??...I'm edging towards BT

Last edited:
That maybe a tough one considering a lot of us never owned or touched the top quality shoes, i.e shattereds, frags, pinnacles, etc. unless your talking about the og colorway retro releases!?

Last edited:

Wings do turn gold if you rubb off the bronze. Nice YouTube video about it

Bruh. That ain't gold. That a very pale sand color. Ain't helpin the wings any with that color that's fo sho

And... lol when talking SBB when it comes to height of Jordan leather. Wings, 17' BHM, 14' BW, 11' banneds, black LM are some of the tops.

Last edited:
Bruh. That ain't gold. That a very pale sand color. Ain't helpin the wings any with that color that's fo sho

And... lol when talking SBB when it comes to height of Jordan leather. Wings, 17' BHM, 14' BW, 11' banneds, black LM are some of the tops.

Just throwing it out there since everyone seems to be a wings expert here lol.

The shattered backboard are the best Leather quality.

Just throwing it out there since everyone seems to be a wings expert here lol.

The shattered backboard are the best Leather quality.

False. tumbled toes +soft leather heels are above average. They are disqualified bc of the plastic black panels.

Last edited:
wing 1s are super soft and comfy. i don't own any pinnacle 1s. do pinnacle 1s come with a softer sole as well?

Idk if it's already been mentioned, but just saw a vid of a guy wiping the black off the wings. They appear to be a solid goldish color.. I think I like em better with the black.

Back
Top Bottom