Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They on a list and its jordanbrand/ spike lee's brand on the line.  proof is easy record yourself giving them the money.  Thats brutal bet people had to run to the atm when they heard its cash only. Atleast jordan and spike got their free advertising from all the thirsty people that went to camp since yesterday afternoon.

Shouldn't have to record yourself handing over cash at any reputable business. Aside from that, not informing patrons ahead of time of the payment procedures is beyond stupid. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since this is Spike Lee after all.

Spike 1's debacle
mean.gif

Are the blue chicago's a real thing or just a ps? Can't keep up in this thread since its turned into just bickering.

Good Friday. Rocking my UNCs and metallic reds just came in the mail for 91 shipped. [ATTACHMENT=13791]IMG_5120.JPG (2,437k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Got my sails in from ag and man the quality is superb. Box was jacked but ordered on the 14th and they were here today so cant complain too much. If they do indeed hit disco down the line will def double up.

Last edited:
Got my sails in from ag and man the quality is superb. Box was jacked but ordered on the 14th and they were here today so cant complain too much. If they do indeed hit disco down the line will def double up.

Pics?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the cash out in progress

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the cash out in progress
yeah I think their was more pairs than 39.  nike might have more and might release online.  Maybe the people working for spike kept pairs for themselves to flip. When this much profit is involved just got to charge it to the game.

Yeah sails are a must for me. Is there any other Euro Sites with a 9.5? Trying to save this 8 bucks before I order from Japan

Hope the Mods sends you Fools to the Trayvon thread

Can't believe they allowed this much in the HOLY AJ1 THREAD

Yeah, it got a bit too much, especially considering dude seems to have a comprehension disability. :lol:

But, I digress, back to the 1's. I'm done with this.

Back
Top Bottom