Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

But the 2011 Banned were a limited outlet release while the 2016 Black/Reds were a massive GR. 
And? JB should get those sweat shops churning with the good materials. They have economies of scale either way. 

Yes factory workers.......materials....et all have went up since 2011.... but our extra 35$ per + GR numbers should have been enough to give us at least above pleather material on over 50% of the shoe, no? 

Last edited:
Letting these cool off after a full day followed by a cleaning

so for the last couple of years i've noticed JB releasing mid versions of coveted high versions - ie: LMs, NYC1s, etc. - but didn't think much until I saw this obsidian mid Jeter-esque releasing soon....wondering if this means we will get mids of the full gamut of high 1s. Has anyone seen this pop up oversees yet?

Consolations for those who didn't cop when available or don't wanna pay resale. I haven't seen those Jeterish mids before (only mids I looked out for was New Love's)

I'll just leave this here

These thing ain't worth $20 to me.
Geez man guy acts like he has the holy grail of sneakers or something. Those are such costco shoes, they just added adidas branding.
smh i know u being facetious but u should check da kirkland signature shoe b. almost traded in my air monarchs for them low-key 

Back
Top Bottom