Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thinking about passing on the Sails. All the in hand pics and videos I've seen make them look more of a flat white, instead of that cream/off white, like in the first pics that surfaced.

I had a chance to cop over the weekend, but just couldn't pull the trigger. :smh: I need to see in person.

Id pay 300 retail if theyd just release those black greens. With a green sole of course...

That shade of green is money. Its kind of muted like the 17 breds. Its perfect.
Thanks man! Thr sneaker is done but I'm still thinking about painting the sole green

What's up fellas. Has anyone seen a tag like this?
I have the same exact tag over regular tag. Must be an SNS thing

#labelgate

Man, i missed the home delivery (shipping was too fast for me to keep up lol), i gotta wait til wednesday now to get my sails/blacks :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
true haha. i've heard it all. "just a label" or " who cares about the box, are you gonna wear the box ."
i'm pretty organized so it would bother me. If
But.. it's only a label :lol:
mine came with that label it would stick out like a sore thumb lol

edit: and just like that i realized i put the sail sticker on the wrong side of the box [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
true haha. i've heard it all. "just a label" or " who cares about the box, are you gonna wear the box ."
i'm pretty organized so it would bother me. If
mine came with that label it would stick out like a sore thumb lol

edit: and just like that i realized i put the sail sticker on the wrong side of the box [emoji]128514[/emoji]
etyykx.jpg
You got some splaining to do on that brick/stacks of cash in the top right corner [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've received and seen the same type of labels on some Nike/Jordan shoes (i.e. Sport Blue, Maroon VI) From what I've seen over the years, it's a common replacement label. I think mostly from Europe.

I was just messin :lol:

My boy has the same shoes and box and I always tease him when I stop by :wink:

Some quick phone pictures of these. Will take better photos tomorrow probably. I love them.
Put waxed laces one the triple black. Quality on both is superb. In love with the sail color and I usually hate white base shoes but these are different. The sail makes it much better. Definitely doubling up on both once they're stateside and I could get a discount.

Back
Top Bottom