Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would still like to change the rolled edges on the Banneds. 
I said usually* it means the leather is stiff and I stand by that. These are clearly the exception not the rule.

Well as much as they are hated, the current Rare Airs are also an exception. The tumbled parts are rolled, and pretty damn soft.

Well as much as they are hated, the current Rare Airs are also an exception. The tumbled parts are rolled, and pretty damn soft.
Really? The couple times I saw them in hand I recall not being too impressed with the tumbled parts. Do they need some breaking in? I haven't actually put a pair on foot so I can't make the judgement on them

pretty sure your post didnt get deleted because of anything to do with eastcoast. makes zero sense. at least come up with something plausible. you most likely broke a rule.

pretty sure pops has the same meaning as papi. but one is cool cause its english and the other aint?
shout out to Mac Dre !!! One of the best rappers of his time !!! Life's a b then u die lolol

Really? The couple times I saw them in hand I recall not being too impressed with the tumbled parts. Do they need some breaking in? I haven't actually put a pair on foot so I can't make the judgement on them

It's not like the tumble on the breds or royals by any means, but it's definitely pretty plush out of the box. Especially for a GR non OG Jordan 1. I admit to owning the Blue Pair. Would buy the others on deep discount as well. I know they're frowned upon, but I dig the novelty of them. Not like I'd get rid of any of my OG collection for them.

pretty sure your post didnt get deleted because of anything to do with eastcoast. makes zero sense. at least come up with something plausible. you most likely broke a rule.

pretty sure pops has the same meaning as papi. but one is cool cause its english and the other aint?
shout out to Mac Dre !!! One of the best rappers of his time !!! Life's a b then u die lolol
ehhhhhhhh

2013s were so much better executed than the last retro . hated the crocodile swoosh 

Just got my customs in I'm in love I think I'll call them shattered Chicago's or shattered Chi-town's
What's your guy's opinion? the best part about this was as I've been talking with the guy that did these for about 4 months and we are just waiting and waiting and waiting and in the day I sent him the money on PayPal they announced that these are coming out next year like 2 hours afterwards lol I was like it I had that idea first!

Last edited by a moderator:
if those are the black ying yang base then it was a quick custom. red tag and white
logo left untouched. those take the longest

Why is apples to oranges a saying? I'd understand apples to transmissions but apples are oranges are both fruit... But yeah changing the name of a color and rebranding a shoe are different things altogether.
If I had to guess I would say because they have some similarities while still being different. Both fruits, both round, both about the same size, etc. Of course "apples to transmissions" would be two completely different things that would not be relatable. A lot of times when that phrase is used the two things have some kind of relation. 

Example:
Are you really trying to compare a Jordan retro to a hypothetical Air Yeezy retro? These are apples and oranges, dude.
Both shoes, both retros, etc. 

Back
Top Bottom