Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Air jordan Challenge on IG yesterday. The 1 just happens to be the ones I have most Js in, so posted this...
IMG_20170909_173627_583.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170909_173627_583.jpg
    IMG_20170909_173627_583.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 4
Well there you have it, the Shadows that everyone has been waiting for have been announced.........get ready for next year fellas (I got my 2013s, I'm good.....not gonna sweat for this one)

Shadows are a must if opportunity allows it. Outside of that, JB is releasing too many 1s.

So all of those, plus all of the alleged "summit white" cws are to release next year? Yeah they're releasing too many. Will be surprised if all these get NA branding.

Daaam how exciting. Kinda stressing tho. That's alot of pairs to release in such a small amount of time. Why they murdering the Sail cw tho?

Still need pics of those Gatorade 1's and possible BHM pairs in Feb

JB on course to murder the sail colorway next year :sick:
Sail is more or less white, b. It ain't that big a deal. Almost every Jordan has black or white, and in a couple years the white ain't even white anymore. You'll be fine. Given that sail is listed as the second color, it's likely a smaller part of the shoe, probably midsole and/or outsole.

When I first saw those FK Breds I didn't like them very much. Now after seeing them again....

I still hate them. :tongue::lol:
Good luck to everyone that wants them :smile:
i was on the fence until i saw them in hand, i would have liked the knit to be tighter looking

In for shadows, need to see pics of everything else. Any chance the sail is just summit white? Otherwise there's going to be alot of 1s releasing next first half of 2018. Which isn't a bad thing it just seems unrealistic since we have the 1s with Sail, the 1s with summit white which were discovered a couple months ago, not to mention any previous retros that are planned such as the shadows and Patent Black Golds.

Back
Top Bottom