Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What ever happened to the black and whites that were supposed to come out in spring? That's why I don't believe soleheatonfeet when it comes to releases. Dude creates all these rumored colorways and barely any drop. I'm just gonna have to cop the 2014's. I have no more patience. Also missed some good deals for like 200 on stock x. Knew I should have pulled the trigger

What ever happened to the black and whites that were supposed to come out in spring? That's why I don't believe soleheatonfeet when it comes to releases. Dude creates all these rumored colorways and barely any drop. I'm just gonna have to cop the 2014's. I have no more patience. Also missed some good deals for like 200 on stock x. Knew I should have pulled the trigger

black and whites ended up being perfs

That's why I don't believe soleheatonfeet when it comes to releases.
you're just jelly of his business cards
tenor.gif

which 1s are at the outlets now? Did kentuckys ever reach them?
Saw the Kentucky at the clearance store in Queens one time, but they didn’t stay in the shelf for more than a minute lol.

Nothing beats Ellenton Florida outlet, paid $52 for both pairs of yin yangs
That used to be the closest outlet to me when I used to live in Tampa and I never find anything good there. Orlando outlet is usually better.

Next 1s for me…wheats (definitely doubling although the second will be had on disco) and flyknit royals (look better than banned flyknits and the banned flyknit are great)

these lows are made of the same materials as the 2015 lows right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170923-093545.jpg
    Screenshot_20170923-093545.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 17
I did a pre-order for the wheats a couple months back using a 23% discount code through Zadehkicks (sign-up for email list and codes come almost weekly that are 15-28%). I'm mad as hell they switched up the midsole color from white but still hoping they look better in person. I never heard anything bad about Zadeh and his feedback through many releases checks out. 1's always sellout and if anyone wants peace of mind I figured I would share the website. If anyone has had a bad experience I would like to hear as I cannot find anything saying he isn't legit but keep looking. https://zadehkicks.com/collections/...og-wheat-tan-boot-2017-adult-and-gs-pre-order.

I did a pre-order for the wheats a couple months back using a 23% discount code through Zadehkicks (sign-up for email list and codes come almost weekly that are 15-28%). I'm mad as hell they switched up the midsole color from white but still hoping they look better in person. I never heard anything bad about Zadeh and his feedback through many releases checks out. 1's always sellout and if anyone wants peace of mind I figured I would share the website. If anyone has had a bad experience I would like to hear as I cannot find anything saying he isn't legit but keep looking. https://zadehkicks.com/collections/...og-wheat-tan-boot-2017-adult-and-gs-pre-order.
He shipped out a bunch of fakes either royals or breds back in 2013 if I remember correctly.

Anybody see these Ichiros? Gonna do everything in my power to get these
I know these are a sample from way back whenever, but do you all remember when there was an image that popped up of a black and teal or aqua 1 that might release?

Back
Top Bottom