Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Had hit on footaction app reservation but cooked on overkill so now I don’t have to make the long drive to Chicago. Some lucky person waiting will get that 10.5 lol

Early drop
Australian $
Made my weekend
Flyknits next week
And 50 CWS of 1s achievement unlocked
Capture+_2017-10-28-18-46-50.png

And I somehow scored a pair of Aleali 1's for myself. I haven't been this lucky in a minute.

IMG_6263.jpg
I hope you got to the next confirmation screen after that one, otherwise the order will be unsuccessful. Has happened to me more times than I can count with SNS, including this morning.

I hope you got to the next confirmation screen after that one, otherwise the order will be unsuccessful. Has happened to me more times than I can count with SNS, including this morning.

Wait, there was another confirmation screen?! Guess I lost out then. I've been understanding with them on Twitter so hopefully that pushes my order through.

It's just one release. Not like Adidas doesn't have limited releases where majority strike out. (limited to 900 pair nmd to name one) Thankfully I got a few Aleali's. If it was only a US release I wouldn't have any. Limited releases sell out way too fast on shopify platform.

It's just one release. Not like Adidas doesn't have limited releases where majority strike out. (limited to 900 pair nmd to name one) Thankfully I got a few Aleali's. If it was only a US release I wouldn't have any. Limited releases sell out way too fast on shopify platform.
dudes is just hurt b

dang..shouldve tried the euro drops. just drove by my local boutique and the line was 40 deep. was not bout to wait in line for 2 hours in the cold

It's not about the release it's how they handle releases. At least give us a heads up or don't avoid the question whenever we call the stores.

I rather take an L willfully knowing than not knowing at all.

Edit - pretty clear they don't have a system or even cared enough

True, as I got snubbed during the recent limited camo and gray Adidas NMD drop you're referring to.

How did I get screwed? Adidas' customer system that handles reservations online broke right before the drop. I had registered two weeks prior. I called Adidas CS since I couldn't even play for either pair that day. Was told it was a wide outage, no answer on fix time, and given no answer on availability of either pair of shoes. No sweat.

Back
Top Bottom