Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It only took 3 weeks and 3 failed authentications for stockx to find my winning raffle pair. They overnighted it and they arrived today. These are just insane in person.
image1 (1).jpeg
Cannot F-ing WAIT until mine comes in!

Pissed these gold top 3s are so limited... really wanted a pair!!! Smh O well on to the Rust pink!!

Local shop getting Top 3s, they get all the limited Jordan releases, but they might as well not, because they make you spend the cost of the shoe to get a ticket just to purchase them. I get the game and know shops have to take advantage of limited drops to move inventory. It just sucks that they are the only real boutique in the area. So you have to pay to play or pass. I will be passing, can never justify spending money for the opportunity to support your shop. It's just retail reselling IMO.

tried desktop , mobile , different wireless network.... , different network with cable , same results everytime

That sucks, I was having that black screen on my mobile and iPad. Tried the desktop a little after that and it worked.

No rush, got 4 days before it closes.

That sucks, I was having that black screen on my mobile and iPad. Tried the desktop a little after that and it worked.

No rush, got 4 days before it closes.

yes . will keep try other wireless . and other networks , and other pc's...
the draw is hard enough.... and now i need to deal with this....

nobody on the wheats?

Got it from END a few weeks ago. IMO the best “wheat” version (AF1s, etc). I have the AF1 XXX deconstruct wheats and these are more comfortable and stylish.

Likely will use my AF1 wheats for actual workman like wheats while these AJ1 wheats with more style like dressing

Back
Top Bottom