Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
American Sycho stuntin. Props to everybody posting pictures the last few pages. This is off topic. But i finally seen American Sycho around a year ago. I felt bad about being super late. Just watched (The Minds Eye). Which was similar to the old school movie The Scanners. My mind was blown after watching it. First time seeing Barons look good on here. Note to self. White laces make them pop.

Bred Toes look really good leather wise. Its just the blatant trolling with the color blocking. I want them because of the quality. But imagine how your going to feel when you put them beside your Black/Red and Black Toe pairs.

That feeling of i just got hustled is going to set in. The same is going to happen with Blue Chicago,s. Imagine putting them beside a pair of Storm Blue,s. Its the same shoe with different colored Swooshes.

Jordan 1 Retro High OG Gold Top 3 are going to be a L FOR MANY OF US INCLUDING MY SELF I SEE IT ALREADY

Jordan 1 Retro High OG Gold Top 3 are going to be a L FOR MANY OF US INCLUDING MY SELF I SEE IT ALREADY

So true, I'm starting to see prices drop a little bit I think after the second release on Monday these could be have for in the 500 price range

Lmao I would only be in line to resell or trade bait for Frags at the time.
I remember last year for the original top 3s months prior everybody called them clown shoes including myself and the morning of release I was first in line to cop LOL

Just wanted to share my favorite shoe of all time, the 2015 and 94 are deadstock and 85 of course are worn

IMG_5303.JPG

ig @jesse_nt

For real though, haven’t wanted any 1 since storm blues, it’s getting sad, sold black and reds and royals because the tumble turned on me, shadows insta-pass it tumbled... never again

Bred Toes look really good leather wise. Its just the blatant trolling with the color blocking. I want them because of the quality. But imagine how your going to feel when you put them beside your Black/Red and Black Toe pairs.

That feeling of i just got hustled is going to set in. The same is going to happen with Blue Chicago,s. Imagine putting them beside a pair of Storm Blue,s. Its the same shoe with different colored Swooshes.

Wait, aren't those blue Chicagos a darker blue than the hue used on the Storm Blues?

I hope so because I'm not a huge fan of the Storm Blue hue.

Back
Top Bottom