• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
image.png

As long as you store a black based leather 1 like Breds/Royals in a box. Eventually your going to get glitter. It doesn't matter if there DS or the temperature there stored in. I know 2013,s 1,s with black leather gets them. But there seems to be way more of the 2016+ releases getting them.

Your best bet is to take them out of the boxes. Or after correcting the issue. Keeping them outside of the box. That consignment shop didn't pull a fast one. Alot of Bred/Royals are prone to get the glitter because of the type of leather JB used to make them. It starts out as a toothpaste/dry milk/spit looking substance.

When you try to wipe it away the first time with anything wet/damp the glitter appears in full effect all shiny. This doesn't occur when there sitting outside of a box. Alot of DS pairs are going to be ruined in the future. Because most consignment shops/resellers don't care about that issue. They're going to keep them stored inside of boxes until there resold.

Not true at all! I keep mine in drop fronts and they still glitter up. Final conclusion, is that it's the black dye on these. I had the same problem with SB uprises on the black parts. It's Nike's process at fault.

Not true at all! I keep mine in drop fronts and they still glitter up. Final conclusion, is that it's the black dye on these. I had the same problem with SB uprises on the black parts. It's Nike's process at fault.

what's the stuff you were trying called again? leather lotion?

People will hype up a trash CW if it is limited with high resale value. Think about it like this. If Letterman,s where limited with high resale value. Most people on here would treat them as if theyre SBB,s/Breds/Royals etc.

Sometimes but then the forum will surprise you like the Wings and Top 3s. Even after we found out they were limited, there was some real adamant hate on those two. People stuck to their guns and continued to say they were trash on here.

Sometimes but then the forum will surprise you like the Wings and Top 3s. Even after we found out they were limited, there was some real adamant hate on those two. People stuck to their guns and continued to say they were trash on here.

Mostly ppl who couldn’t cop tho :lol:

i like the top 3s. wish i had a pair.

No doubt some really liked them, and there is nothing wrong with that. Some changed their minds too, I was only discussing that many didn't like them from the start and that they stuck to their guns even after the hype/resell soared on those. There were some really strong words in here about those and the wings to put it lightly. :lol:

No doubt some really liked them, and there is nothing wrong with that. Some changed their minds too, I was only discussing that many didn't like them from the start and that they stuck to their guns even after the hype/resell soared on those. There were some really strong words in here about those and the wings to put it lightly. :lol:

kinda agree. but the top 3s get waaaay more love than the wings. those wings going for retail lol. i live in NYC and work at a college so i see my fair share of jordans. ive never seen a single person rocking the wing 1s. seen top 3s a bunch of times.

Back
Top Bottom