Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In hindsight, Igloo is very ironic.

giphy.gif

I saw vids of people running across the causeway, dodging cars and crawling under chainlink fencers to get in a line a mile long. SMDH

Feels like Tiffany SB season all over...the calm before the concord storm...them boom! galaxy print hype and the bubble for Jordan will begin to reflate

Why are people so stupid?

They're just going to get a rerelease on NDC in a couple weeks like they always do. And if they don't, who cares?

Do these 2 colorways come packaged with a pair of Jordan brand panties like the colors suggest?

This **** is so corny

Miami Vice south beach vibes

Would love to see a package with both sneakers and a well designed blueish box with tropical trees and ****...maybe even a pair of wayfarer shades

If y'all were on that boat, you would be elated. It's a dope idea but sucks that they are limiting pairs right now. Man, I hope there's a wider release but I'm doubting it now.

It's looking like my preorder isn't gonna come through since they pulled it from the site. I haven't received a refund or messages from the seller.... strange release

If y'all were on that boat, you would be elated. It's a dope idea but sucks that they are limiting pairs right now. Man, I hope there's a wider release but I'm doubting it now.

It's looking like my preorder isn't gonna come through since they pulled it from the site. I haven't received a refund or messages from the seller.... strange release
Waiting to hear back from my preorder site. They just posted on IG pairs they secured today for 1300, which is a far amount from what I paid. Hopefully I don't get bamboozled on this.

I would be just as elated if I got a pair from a footlocker lol

Just heard back! I'm good! Rust pinks will get to me early next week. Wish they would've had the preorder on the Igloos too. Though, them looking out for me on the pinks, I'll pay their resale for the Igloos.

They are legit, but there web store looks sketchy as ever.

Those in this thread with $$, @nikefiendin on IG selling Pinks/Igloos. I believe he has pairs in hand.

Back
Top Bottom