Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just got Okie Doked on the rust pinks. Dealt with my preorder spot for a while now. Never let me down. They even had them in stock too. Was told Saturday night that I'd be good for my pair. Heard from them today that it wasnt gonna happen unless I pay a little more than was the presale was for. So yeah, I'm taking my refund.

Just got Okie Doked on the rust pinks. Dealt with my preorder spot for a while now. Never let me down. They even had them in stock too. Was told Saturday night that I'd be good for my pair. Heard from them today that it wasnt gonna happen unless I pay a little more than was the presale was for. So yeah, I'm taking my refund.
Sorry man! It's hard for people to keep their word anymore. Can I ask how much your presale price was?

A8BB09A7-5371-4B0D-9E8F-829507E62686.jpeg

UnDS for the games and hoping my Chiefs quit dooking the bed against the Raiders today.

You in KC bro?

That red on the bred toes looks so much more difficult to erase than just painting the chi blues black.

Is it hard to make the finish look stock?
I've seen too many glossy customs

Nope. Getting the factory finish look is easy. The key is NO finisher. People believe that finisher is needed to seal the paint and protection from the elements but that's an antiquated theory.

The paint from Angelus and others is way better than years back and if you do enough light coats (5-6) you have nothing to worry about. Especially since none of us are jumping around in puddles and stepping in mud. The key is taking your time and not rushing the process. Took me 3 days off/on to do a pair.

I've posted these before but attached are one of the customs I did for myself for an event I had with the Ravens. Ended up with requests for a few pairs.

IMG_6746.JPG
IMG_6747.JPG
IMG_6748.JPG

And in regards to the black tongue on the game royals...I'm all for it.

I'm one of a select few grown men who cannot keep anything white clean. Tongues, laces, clothes, cars, you name it. All dirty.

It's like I turn into Pigpen when white is on and/or near. Lol

I hope you let them know that was a really low move to pull.

Air Jordan 1 Gatorade Blue Lagoon AJ5997-455 just bought them today... i am going after all the Gatorades that come out anyone else going to cop any of them thanks guys

Attachments

• air_jordan_1_gatorade_blue_frost_instyleshoes.com__30870.1512753008.1280.1280.jpg
    air_jordan_1_gatorade_blue_frost_instyleshoes.com__30870.1512753008.1280.1280.jpg
    943.8 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom