• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yall clearly don't comprehend

Jeters 2.0 are Jeters 2.0. No one said they a rich or poor version of any shoe. No one is flexing with some 2013 shadows that's gonna be replaced with a better tumbled leather remastered version in 2018. :lol:

It's not even Yankees colors. White navy grey should have been the colorway.

Jeters look like shadows at a quick 1st glance to some people.

But they are 2 different sneakers in hand Since jeters dropped yesterday, I prefer shadows over jeters.

Sold my 2014 Black Whites on eBay used for 255 today, it was a good day. Also 2013 Chicago 1 prices went up since I assume people are just settling for the 2013 version, I'm unloading my SZ 9.5 hopefully for 275 this weekend if this dude doesn't flake.

Also Royals > Game Day Chis > Frags

truly the only bad part about the jeters is that the reflective parts are super stiff, oh and not navy lol but other than that it is a clean black and white Nike Air jordan 1. it is its own deal and no comparison needed between them and any other shoe

i thought of an idea last night...

an air jordan 1 upper with a roshe outsole??????

lmfao

giphy.gif

:lol:

People taking things too literal. I absolutely agree with the color blocking on Jeters being similar to shadows and RTTG. I also understand Jeters are unique in their own way because of the 3m hits. From a COLBLOCKING STANDPOINT, you can absolutely group these 3 together.

If I want a legit check on a pair of 1’s from eBay. Can I post the link here or do I make a LC thread?

Someone on here mentioned wiping down glitter and letting the shoes sit. I've been experimenting and tried what they suggested on my Black/Reds. I brushed them off with a soft shoe brush, wiped the shoes down with a slightly damp old shirt and towel on the black portions, let it dry completely, then applied leather conditioner and left the shoes sit to dry. I left them out of the box, checked them after a week and a half and saw a little glitter, wiped that off with a shoe brush and let them sit again. Checked them today after maybe 3 weeks total and I didn't see any glitter.

Maybe it's just this pair, will try another pair next. Hopefully it helps someone.

Back
Top Bottom