Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
http://www.shoepalace.com/product/jordan/555088-710/air-jordan-retro-1-hi-og-wheat-mens-lifestyle-shoe-golden-harvest-gum-yellow-free-shipping/

F84E59DA-F043-4085-8F61-95486ADEBB28.jpeg

Use code “save50” for $109.99 at checkout via @j23app

Dang close to swoosh price. These are really nice in person

on jordan 1s only fb page, someone said wheats run super small . any wheat owners chime in please

I'm just kidding, I'm not kemiza. What size and how much are we talking?
8.5 and 450. Really don’t see anything bad on them. Nike air still intact on insole. Outsole doesn’t look worn down and not really creased. Specially for a 3 year old shoe. Lol

Was able to go to the Champs in Bay Plaza (BX) and picked up the Jeter 2.0. I also was able to use my $25 birthday coupon.. They still have sizes for my NYC peoples.

Was able to go to the Champs in Bay Plaza (BX) and picked up the Jeter 2.0. I also was able to use my $25 birthday coupon.. They still have sizes for my NYC peoples.

Went last week, no size 9. But seeing them in person I felt like I could live without them. I wish they were Yanker colors though.

Would much rather buy a pair of black yin yangs and customize them to look like Jeters. Its only black&white. Hell, an "un-jeters" premium essential may be next year lol nike loves making all kinds of black & white kicks that aren't like the black/white OG.

anywhere i can grab black ying yangs for less than $100? Looking for anything size 8-11

Make some low ball offers on stockx
Seeing some sell for around $80ish
Add $13.95 your right under $100
If the highest bid is low enough for you
Just outbid $1 more

8.5 and 450. Really don’t see anything bad on them. Nike air still intact on insole. Outsole doesn’t look worn down and not really creased. Specially for a 3 year old shoe. Lol

$450 for used sounds a bit high to me. I thought that was close to what new pairs go for?

Back
Top Bottom