Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone think the juice 1s will look good beat? I was thinking of the cybers as gym shoes but with wear they may not look as good as typical 1s

Finally got chis! Saved $200 even tho I still paid rape price smfh

Attachments

• F55D2270-FAA4-4446-B15E-C0FD9F5B1A24.jpeg
    F55D2270-FAA4-4446-B15E-C0FD9F5B1A24.jpeg
    335.9 KB · Views: 38

Not sure about this one. Not that I'd have a much of a chance to cop anyways.

Obviously that picture is fake.

I agree with the dude that said Gatorade pack should have blacktoe color blocking. It doesnt have to be all 1 color JB. Just need hits of the colors and it also has the thunderbolt on thr heel.

Lmk if you see those Cybers up for a fair price! I like them in this order: Orange, cyber, blue and then purple. Actually dont like the purple ones very much.

Lmk if you see those Cybers up for a fair price! I like them in this order: Orange, cyber, blue and then purple. Actually dont like the purple ones very much.

What do you consider a fair price? I can get 'em - I'm not a reseller as I don't like that it stops genuine customers getting shoes, but here in Europe a lot of releases are easier to get, and the going rate is above RRP.

Thoughts on the Quai 54 'Friends & Family' colorway?

air-jordan-1-high-quai-54-friends-family-01.jpg

Not sure if they have been sought-after or just hyped without actually being well liked.

Last edited:
Finally cave in and got me some BTs cuz I saw a good deal on eBay

I know LCs don't go here but I don't have access to that thread, can anyone here please give it a quick check? Tia

IMG_3286.JPG
IMG_3288.JPG
IMG_3289.JPG

Thoughts on the Quai 54 'Friends & Family' colorway?

air-jordan-1-high-quai-54-friends-family-01.jpg

I got a pair and looking to sell, I just don't have privelages on the Classifieds page yet. Super-Rare though and a nice mix of styles.
Thoughts: if u don’t have classified priveledges yet don’t attempt to sell in the general forums. :lol:

Thoughts: if u don’t have classified priveledges yet don’t attempt to sell in the general forums. :lol:

Well I'm not - the Classified rules themselves suggest if you don't know the going price or popularity of a shoe, to use the other threads to discuss. I can't sell them here just now even if I wanted to, there's no mechanism for me to do so, but also I don't know if they're worth selling anyway.

Given Quai was months ago now I don't know if these shoes are all that likely to be popular now, if they ever were - here in Europe Nike have a habit of creating a lot of fake hype, implying shoes are extremely limited and sought-after when in reality they aren't.

Last edited:
Well I'm not - the Classified rules themselves suggest if you don't know the going price or popularity of a shoe, to use the other threads to discuss. I can't sell them here just now even if I wanted to, there's no mechanism for me to do so, but also I don't know if they're worth selling anyway.

Given Quai was months ago now I don't know if these shoes are all that likely to be popular now, if they ever were.
I’m sorry subliminal sale

554724 041

Just got them and the burgundy/black ones. Stiff leather, but they look great.
:edited to add pics

The red ones are pretty close to the colour on dunk coffins. Darker than the official photos by quite a bit.

Are the gray sections not soft tumble though? Looks like the tumble on the Rare Air 1's from earlier this year that were pretty soft in the tumble sections.

Anyone want to photoshop a black toe color scheme on the Gatorade collection ?

Really want the Cyber Gatorade’s 1s the most of all 4 but I’ll pass on retail . Going to try for the lime color. That color seems like it’s going to be the next it color for the spring and the most limited.

Not really buying this line given the rumored number of 1s dropping in 2018....I feel like they looked around the room and too many folks were wearing UBs/NMDs/et al

Q1 was tight for Nike investors and that's with Parker taking a 'pay cut' coupled with continued big payments to Jordan's other Phil....this scenario says they gotta sell more shoes -- not less (and also capital is being invested in moving Niketown NYC so not a lot of pocket cash for making more exclusivity on pairs).

Back
Top Bottom