Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was going through some 1s and noticed on my LA 1s a discoloration of the midsole .... curious if this has happened with others and outside of doing a paint job is therea way to get rid of the discoloration (i.e.:baking soda scrub, etc)?

IMG_8188.JPG

IMG_8190.JPG

So here is my second Custom. Only one Shoe is finished. It was a Sail and the Leather is good for to do a Custom. Now the Pictures:

IMG_20171224_122711.jpg
IMG_20171224_122430.jpg
IMG_20171224_122732.jpg
IMG_20171224_122445.jpg
IMG_20171224_122512.jpg

I dyed the whole Sockliner, because i hate it when Peoples only dye a Quarter of the Sockliner. I hope ya'll like it. I know its a bit glossy, but i think my Duller what i used was to old :/

Damn nice job. IMO any kinda of color scheme in black, red, or white on a one is dope. Just a classic sneaker

Maybe its the Baltimoron in me, But the Rush Violets are growing on me, Think they would look good with any Ravens/Purple fits I throw together. Still think I am going for the Orange first though.

Damn nice job. IMO any kinda of color scheme in black, red, or white on a one is dope. Just a classic sneaker

Thanks a lot. Its not really heavy to to.
Im happy with it. It looks now like a real classic Sneaker back in the Days.

Glad that Customs so appreciatet here

Was going through some 1s and noticed on my LA 1s a discoloration of the midsole .... curious if this has happened with others and outside of doing a paint job is therea way to get rid of the discoloration (i.e.:baking soda scrub, etc)?

IMG_8188.JPG

IMG_8190.JPG

Use a Cottonball and Acetone. Take your Time and work from Spot to Spot

Here's my AS LA 1's I picked up from the eBay link that was posted. I just took a few picks of shots we might not have seen.
IMAG1294.jpg
IMAG1296.jpg
IMAG1298.jpg
IMAG1297.jpg
IMAG1299.jpg
IMAG1306.jpg
summit white midsole brighter than sail midsole of SBB. Also leather is a bit more tumbled but not as soft as SBB. It feels more like Lance Mountains to me.
IMAG1307.jpg
Regular white on royals brighter than the summit white. The summit laces are the same color as the midsole. The difference in color in the laces is very slight compared to the midsole. The white laces on the left are way brighter than both.
IMAG1301.jpg
The materials are more textured than tumbled.

Most underwhelming 1s for 2017 (what's yours):

Gingers (wheats) - never understood why I would want these over AF1 flax. Felt It wasn't a clear delivery of the concept.

Mettalic reds - these just didn't wow in person like the navys. They seemed less mettalic and more plastic-y. Here's hoping the rest of the mettalics are closer to the navys.

I'm getting kind of burnt out on retro 1's, copped over 10 pairs in the last year. Going to be very selective on what I cop next year - been saying this since 08 lol

To a certain extent they do man. It's ok to admit. We all know if there was rumors they'd re-release another Remaster 1 that was even more akin to the origjnal than the 2015-2017 run that we'd be all over it. Even if it was the same colors over and over again.

That’s very true for sure, I was speaking to the limited/plus stuff

Most underwhelming 1s for 2017 (what's yours):

Gingers (wheats) - never understood why I would want these over AF1 flax. Felt It wasn't a clear delivery of the concept.

Mettalic reds - these just didn't wow in person like the navys. They seemed less mettalic and more plastic-y. Here's hoping the rest of the mettalics are closer to the navys.

Felt the same way about metallic reds, agree with all of that the navy’s are just better...
Here’s seriously hoping for the orange metallics know several people here want several more metallic cws and I’m not against that at all but please god give me the orange lol

Can you guys give me the going rate for Rust’s and Igloo on resale? Haven’t been many sold on StockX and Goat and the prices vary so much. Anybody know what they sell for in Miami? Is Nike going to release these down the line on SNKRS like they did Jeter’s or the Sails and Triple Blacks. I just got my OW’s now it’s on to the next one(s)

Back
Top Bottom