Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Late Christmas post. Wife and I.

958BD187-E3B9-4477-A42F-270414D60814.jpeg

Heads up, the AJ1 limes/cyber aren't all that limited. Stock is somewhat on par (+/- 20ish) with the other colors from various sites. See below for two stock numbers that were at two stores. All within the last couple of days.

IMG_6820.jpg

IMG_6821.jpg

IMG_6823.jpg

IMG_6822.jpg

Last edited:
What they did with cybers is spread em out more in boutiques like social status etc.and cut the grapes from the store is what I'm seeing.

Blue and orange everywhere basically. Limes were boutiques. Grapes were spread between mostly FTL and a little FTA’s, grapes didn’t appear to release at the boutiques that’s got limes, but the blue and orange did. All brick n mortar info, I never have a clue about online distribution.

well damn... the orange sold out on snkrs now too... really thought they move over to swoosh. oh well money saved lol

They are on there....i had a $25 gift card too....brought it down to $86 with swoosh disco -- Merry late xmas to me

^^ Man, those grapes look nice.. i wasn’t feelin em at first. But the color looks good in some of the newer pics.

The vibrant colors and nice materials make the gatorades a pretty nice set, even if just for display. But dropping 4 CWs the day after Xmas w a price increase is a good way to keep em on shelves. But I’m not complaining, hopefully they’ll see a nice discount and I can grab the other 3.

Pissed off snker app says sold out on the grapes in minutes now 4 hours later you can buy them with no issues. Bought mine on eBay after it said sold out

I guess people weren't sure between LA all stars and "gold toes" which was releasing in Jan so this is them trying to clarify?

Back
Top Bottom