• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nhr7bou.gif

Yes got my blue lagoon joints in a 7.5. Only ones I wanted to match my UNDFTD ear hat.

I do reneg my statement though. I would try to figure out a way to make that 2000 grow. Doesn't have to be drugs lol just put it into something that will appreciate in value and maximise profit. I mean heck is put that money into a good laptop or camera and get some projects popping.

Hypothetically If you had $2000 to play with to buy shoes what would you buy? Would you get variety or big purchases

Skip the shoes and buy land. Long-term investment on something that can't be made.

Pro-tip: work with the city/county in which the land sits to have them clear it for you and plant trees. Most do it for minimal money with the green initiatives that are out.

Any leads on an 11.5 in the all star 1s from last year? Always told myself i was gonna cop on discount and never did. Now you cant find anything under 225

LLs got that fake 3M look so the lime green doesn't look girly.
I don't wear ultra bright colors but they were too fly to pass on.

No such thing as a limited GR.

General release has to do with number of stores that are offered the shoe. Your moddels, dicks, every Tom, **** and Jane store front gets them.

Allocation is done by store brands HQ.

That’s why 1 Footaction might get 10 pairs (1 fsr is min) but you know employees get theirs...while another store seems to have 100s of pairs

Numbers range on general releases.

Skip the shoes and buy land. Long-term investment on something that can't be made.

Pro-tip: work with the city/county in which the land sits to have them clear it for you and plant trees. Most do it for minimal money with the green initiatives that are out.
I own land, I was just wondering what shoes you guys would buy. This is not like I only have $2000 to my name. Just was wondering what people would buy if you were going to spend $2k on shoes

Back
Top Bottom