Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Went to 125th today. Picked up Jeter high OGs and BHM flynits. Every major retailer said they have gold toes fcfs and ranged from 13-18 pairs. (Hype shoe) I saw the bred toes... I’ma have to get them so I can ice my black toes until the retro generation with the full grain and correct swoosh.

The Respect joints? FSR?

Very surprised at all the FCFS locations on these... leads me to believe there’s a lot of pairs
Unfortunately that isn’t the case, my local Champs is doing FCFS and they only have12 pairs, these should've def been an app reserve, FCFS will just be madness for no reason

"call store for details"

tenor.gif

Thats the same way they answer the phone

Very surprised at all the FCFS locations on these... leads me to believe there’s a lot of pairs

It could also mean that stores aren't getting full-size runs and they feel it would be misleading for someone to try to reserve a size that isn't even going to be available at the selected store(s).

exactly. maybe champs' corporate people should try giving their own locations a call b4 they give us that option on an app that is supposed to provide the most convenient copping possible smdh.

From my understanding is that they do, and on hype releases they have higher ups in stores sometimes to see how the staff handles the day

Back
Top Bottom