Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just realized how much Game Royals are similar to Fragments.

Wonder how they would look with white leather instead of black outie of the toe cap.

D64DC4E1-D925-4A68-BB2D-8046CB5B10AA.jpeg
Unds

Let's go Vegas Golden Knights!!!!

Yep.

If they were patent black toes w/ a black tongue you mean? :lol:
Yeah, I meant the patent BTs w/ a Black Tongue. I don't think we've seen actual photos, as I feel everything we've seen have been mock ups. I could be totally off, but that would be messed up if the real thing were indeed this.

waaaaasssuuupppp bro!!!! Long time! Lol.... freaking Golden Knights lost... SMFH.... i bet a $10 8 leg parlay and out of all the teams not to hit on the ticket... the Vegas Golden Knights is the one!!!! WTF!!!!! BRUTAL!!!!!

Attachments

• 20180303_000212.png
    20180303_000212.png
    246.7 KB · Views: 40
Off white talk again, yay.

Anyway, after looking at color codes and dates I'm pretty convinced the blue moon, yellow ochre, and clay green are going to be styled like the track red (red swoosh blacktoes) as they share the same colorway style in the name and release collectively in April.

And I'm cool with it. Clay 1s can't come soon enough.

I don't think they should do PL breds.. Atleast not yet. You know how JB gets carried away. Next thing you know they doin all the OG CW's and finish it off with a PL top 3. Thats over kill
I agree with you. Then we gotta start a whole collection of just patent leather 1's

I'm not a fan either but I know it's prob gonna happen if they keep selling out

We never let this happen in 2002. They sat like they were supposed to.

Bars

Back
Top Bottom