Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If yall wanna be matchy with it
s-l300.jpg

Speaking of Neutral Greys, I never thought about it but are those considered part of the metallic series? They aren't metallic right, just regular leather? Even with the same color blocking as the metallics I always thought of them as their own shoe.

Speaking of Neutral Greys, I never thought about it but are those considered part of the metallic series? They aren't metallic right, just regular leather? Even with the same color blocking as the metallics I always thought of them as their own shoe.
Nah not metallics, just an all leather colorway. When they come out i am putting those gray laces up on there.

Try to cop no per order for me not worth it to miss out. want the patten leathers 100 percent. They will be sold out in minutes no doubt

I absolutely love my navy Metallics (I love the combo of navy with white), but other than those, never been the biggest fan of the metallic series (though maroon is one of my favorite colors, so I'd probably jump at the chance to grab the maroon pair). What I hope we get in the near future is a return of the Black/White 1s. That's the last OG I need in my life.

Nah, wings 1 arent bad at all.
I agree. To each his or her own, but I think the Wings are a solid pair. These Split pairs though are just gross. I'm no fan of the original Top 3, but IMO even I think I'm disrespecting them by putting them in the same sentence as these upcoming atrocities that are the "Homage to Home" (if they indeed are in a split fashion as we've seen).

Honestly fellas Top 3 are a bad comparison...check their resale values...people love the shoe. It's just different. And honestly it was kinda creative!

is everything on the upper of the gold toes patent? obviously the black is..is the gold and white patent as well?

Back
Top Bottom