Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Guess I was wrong but check you local JJ for green pair

FA5C35DB-DB62-4DAB-A8FE-1C86E0A62D7E.jpeg

Damn that's tempting... no tax and free shipping too!

For the city of flights probably can be had for cheaper down the road
But pretty good price for the wheats considering
Wheats maybe can be had cheaper at the outlets
But $85 shipped...not too shabby

I bought them both... damn it. I just sold an old pair of armed forces 1s for $50 a couple of days ago so that's how I'm going to justify it.

The wheats are definitely nicer than the CoFs, but I love black and gold, and this will preserve my Royalty 4s and DMP 14s. Plus I had to get the LAs to go with the NYs.

Thinking of using the sole from my white yin-yangs on the wheats or scowering the net for a jordan 1 with a gum sole.

Not sure where to post this so I guess I'll ask here. The Phat lows, they run tts? Or size up bc of the thick tongue? Not a huge fan of them but I want that old Jeter pair for collection purpses.

I just copped orange Gatorade's for $115 + tax on FA for store pick up to get VIP status. I'm hopping my status updates before these 3's and 1's drop next week so I can get that 10 min headstart. I had been putting them off with so many other releases, now the're at a nice price, lowest thing I could find that I wanted. I'm trying to give myself a better chance. You know how it goes, lol!!

fta app reserves for the best hand 1s

im wylin my fta isnt gold star but shows my shadow 10s purchase. i dont think they counted my gatorade 6s from whenevr those came out
:angry::nerd:

does online or phone purchases help the processing time orrrrr 48 hrs min. ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom