Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The drive from OC to Hollywood is tough tho.

49E67D06-B4AA-4795-B575-8D43D96E294E.jpeg
I'll be driving up to HOLLYWOOD from OC as well :lol::lol::lol:
I sense a NT Carpool FTW :nthat::pimp:

Always wanted the black toe PE with the black tongue, so with bred toe we got close and 6 rings was close too, but both are no cigar. Figured initially I may go for the red, but then when the yellows were announced, I was digging those real bad, although a black swoosh on either would have been killer. With both these colors now not releasing stateside, I have a budy sneakerhead in Europe looking out for me, and going to try SNKRS Europe as well, as my folks live there, so I could ship to their place and pick up next time I visit, or have them ship to me. Local fellow sneakerhead wants red, so if I can get my hands on yellow, will try red for him as well. Going to be a bit of work, but hoping it will pay off.
Sucks though for those in Europe that the Euro stands stronger now compared to the dollar. 160 euro is about $195, so these folks end up paying more every time, as pricing is not adjusted to local currency.

I have been rocking the Jordan 1 black toe since 2013 and have wanted to do a tongue swap for a while. I just picked up a cheap pair of worn Jordan 1 highlight reels for donor tongue. Did anyone have any advice or tips for this? Will post pictures when done.
20180428_191103.jpg

I have been rocking the Jordan 1 black toe since 2013 and have wanted to do a tongue swap for a while. I just picked up a cheap pair of worn Jordan 1 highlight reels for donor tongue. Did anyone have any advice or tips for this? Will post pictures when done.
20180428_191103.jpg

Just look up “shoe repair shop near me” and check out google reviews to find a decent cobbler.

I’m picking up my BT’s from the cobbler today :smokin

At this point if they are not back on the app by this morning they probably only gonna be online. Tomorrow would be the deadline to make changes and Monday would be the day they pick winners. they messed this all up

So I’m assuming FTA might have put the wrong cw on the app or not getting them at all? My FTA has no 1 shipment

46E1A404-CDF6-423C-A620-83C4F961906C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom