• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_1204.png

Saw this store selling customized Game Royals and asked how much just to see what they were charging. I figured at the most $100-$150 over retail.

IMG_1203.png

Gotta love the logic here lmao, especially with the Game Royal selling for retail on the aftermarket. I was gonna say I know what a 20 min custom costs but not even worth my time with this guy.

IMG_1204.png

Saw this store selling customized Game Royals and asked how much just to see what they were charging. I figured at the most $100-$150 over retail.

IMG_1203.png

Gotta love the logic here lmao, especially with the Game Royal selling for retail on the aftermarket. I was gonna say I know what a 20 min custom costs but not even worth my time with this guy.
lol damn. the sad part is I bet tons of unknowing people will pay that thinking it's a good deal

Outsole on the Greens look off white/sail. I dig that heavy if so. Could just be SNKRS pics.
According to Youtuber Seth Fowler, who previewed all the pairs @ a Jordan brand event, the midsoles and white leather parts are not white, but sail/summit white/off white-or whatever Jb is calling it now.

Gonna be the first time in a very long time I'll pay resell if I strike out on clays this morning. Prices not lookin' too bad rite now and should come down a bit (I hope).

Back
Top Bottom