Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
it's great for people that wanted them and that are able to grab em.
just literally does nothing for me. all I wear are my Chicagos anyway.

DCC84126-B73D-4862-B459-8A6EB91445D6.gif

Sorry didn’t mean to offend removed

Honestly, when I see a Jumpman with the air I always convert that to AIR JORDAN in my head.

I remember when JB was transitioning itself to its “own” brand from Nike so I always understood why we got the jumpman in the place of the Nike on most shoes. I’ve always thought the jumpman logo was dope when placed properly. The jumpman just never looked great on the 1 and wouldn’t look good on the 2 IMO.
My thoughts exactly. It made sense to me when JB was separating itself from Nike, but I've never been the biggest fan of the Jumpman on 1s (especially on the back/heel area). It doesn't bother me on other models, but on models that originated with a written "Nike Air," the "Nike Air" fills out their designated areas much better than a thinner/slimmer Jumpman logo that has a lot more open space around it.

^
I remember. I still don't support this pack and never will. It's literally a money grab for Nike/JB.
I feel it. I don't "not support" the pack, but it never moved the needle for me. I even grabbed a pair of the Gatorade 1s (Cybers), so I'm surprised I completely passed on a four pair Jordan 1 "pack."

Honestly, when I see a Jumpman with the air I always convert that to AIR JORDAN in my head.

I remember when JB was transitioning itself to its “own” brand from Nike so I always understood why we got the jumpman in the place of the Nike on most shoes. I’ve always thought the jumpman logo was dope when placed properly. The jumpman just never looked great on the 1 and wouldn’t look good on the 2 IMO.

Yeah I honestly enjoy the “One-Big-Jumpman-Per-Shoe” rule with the designs (obviously this only applies to the big ones you can see, not on the shoelace tips, inside tags, insoles, etc.). I honestly think ALL retros look good with this design philosophy, regardless of cws.

The AJ 7 is the only model I can stand with two big Jumpmans on it, otherwise I think less Jumpman branding is typically better.

Stockx bid was accepted |l. I’ll admit I was a victim of JBs cash grab today. I just HAD to have clays apparently. Now I gotta hope seller ships and hope that I don’t get fake. Never paid this much in resell. Kind of ashamed lol. Might as well had bought some wave runners for what I paid lol.

I had no idea Eminem owned Kendrick Lamar ‘s brand.. You learn something new everyday, I guess.
You got me there...as I hit post reply I knew this would come up by someone who just wants to argue lol. All part of the same brand...my bad. Replace Kendrick with Dre then GEEEEZ.

Point is they are officially separate lines and the Jumpman branding was introduced to identify with the Jordan Brand being a separate entity. I'm done with this. If y'all don't get it...

I'm officially hot I couldn't snag a pair especially after seeing more and more pics from y'all. I can't stop replaying in my head all the lame young whippersnappers waiting in the line this morning with their top knot buns on the top of their heads and random young head tell tale signs.

Back
Top Bottom