Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Had 2 catch em all clay green is my fav.
E72A98EF-383F-4D4F-A154-38E0E8270444.jpeg
first real pic I've seen of the full set :pimp:

Dudes really be poking and prodding 1s like they're checking for appendicitis and call it quality...

It's pretty ridiculous YouTube's Unbreakable Kicks when he was doing his shadow review called it the "booty bounce back" or some ish like that when he was just poking the crap outta his shadows toebox. I feel sorry for anyone who purchased early from fine line at that high presale/resell price. Shadows can be had for 200 something at the moment.

so the sbb satin restock was a complete fail!! does finishline NOT like paypal?! everytime I use them it literally tells me ERROR!

so the sbb satin restock was a complete fail!! does finishline NOT like paypal?! everytime I use them it literally tells me ERROR!

finishline doesnt like any payment option. ive been getting payment errors for all releases since 2014. i just gave up cause all they'd do is hold my money for a couple days

It's pretty ridiculous YouTube's Unbreakable Kicks when he was doing his shadow review called it the "booty bounce back" or some ish like that when he was just poking the crap outta his shadows toebox. I feel sorry for anyone who purchased early from fine line at that high presale/resell price. Shadows can be had for 200 something at the moment.
even fineline's shadow review was terrible...he kept saying "stressed leather" like that's a thing. just making up terms now i guess.

"see dat? see dat stressed leather right there?"
"iss dat stressed leather"
"pretty much all stressed leather on this panel....pretty much"

even fineline's shadow review was terrible...he kept saying "stressed leather" like that's a thing. just making up terms now i guess.

"see dat? see dat stressed leather right there?"
"iss dat stressed leather"
"pretty much all stressed leather on this panel....pretty much"

what does stressed leather even mean? like old leather thats seen mileage?

Back
Top Bottom