Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel that, but I actually hope not. IMO JB has to slow up on the amount of 1’s they put out for every collab and special make up; let alone releasing every CW imaginable in abundance.

Even if this supposed “Frag 2.0” is not easy to obtain, the lure of AJ1s should be held to a certain standard in order to keep the AJ1 line special and not turn into an Air Force 1 decades from now; because it’s evident.

You def make a good point...I'm just selfish and afraid I'm gonna strike out like the last frags lol. But chances are if they do come out they will be held to a different standard like u described and be released in very exclusive #'s.

You def make a good point...I'm just selfish and afraid I'm gonna strike out like the last frags lol. But chances are if they do come out they will be held to a different standard like u described and be released in very exclusive #'s.
Nowadays, we might actually have a good chance. Everyone is eating!:rofl:So i'm pretty sure that if these 2.0s are real, they'll probably have a higher production number than the OGs and release like the OW1s

fullsizeoutput_4a.jpeg

Might as well join in on MJ Mondays.
Next person up, post some black toes.
I got you. Today's fit.
IMAG0075.jpg

Just got Clay Green’s in from SNKRS and the stitching on the midsole stops half way on one of my shoes wtf
FD47DD55-63FD-4F2B-A042-F6181331B74F.jpeg
5FA374D8-1597-446A-AF76-36DFA7F4E2BA.jpeg
Wow smh, sucks even if you get a refund you will stay have to pay resale for another pair. Try and make Nike send you a replacement if possible. Make a big deal out of it, with the prices going up and the quality going down we can't just keep buying up every single thing they put out look at all the glittered up 1s rotting away smh

Back
Top Bottom