Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do you know what he actually does or are you just assuming what he posts on instagram is his work with the brand? Serious question, I have no idea what his role is in the brand.

Also, corny as hell to have a signature printed so visibly on the exterior of a shoe. Keep it to the inside of the tongue or insole or something.

Dumb late apologies I been working. From my understanding Frank is head of the NRG department.

I’m fairly sure he has a hand in most of these more sought after Jordan 1 colorways as well.

004_AE7_A9-1715-4287-9_F37-02_D81700_AF80.jpg

I think it was $160 for sizes under 10, 10-12 were $145, no 12.5, 13 and up $140, free shipping too. I was going to cop but hesitated and then it was taken down, within an hour of his post.

Yea same here, i was literally about to check out when i got the error. I guess he relisted it at a higher price.

i can't collect what i don't like, the shalf backboards might not be bad with a solid black toe; but i can't with them at this point and the harvey dent 1's
giphy.webp

Two-face 1's, Camel toe 1's, booty crack 1's....

I was saying Harley Quinn 1's is an apt description when the H2H pictures first start poppin up

latest

they can keep 'em!

Honestly, a better implementation of H2H’s would definitely be using heat-sensitive paint so you can go from Chicago to Bred colorblocking.

This would probably be too expensive and hard for JB to implement though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom