• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
upload_2018-7-12_14-38-23.png

Pinnacle after some mink oil

pinafter.jpg
holy cow that looks wayyyy better....and they didnt look that bad at first

Yes, compare size 10 to 10.5 in 12s.

Oh, thank god. I am still on the fence about my Breds cus I got them for a decent price and the side panels are substantially smooth leather. And I expected lots and lots of tumble. Iunno, maybe it’s just an odd pair, because everything else seems alright.

This might sound dumb but can a size 7y and 7m fit the same? What is the difference

They are the same lengthwise. Ankle height tends to be a little shorter. Normally materials are lesser quality with the youth sizes, but some of the remastereds seem to use similar if not the same materials.

They are the same lengthwise. Ankle height tends to be a little shorter. Normally materials are lesser quality with the youth sizes, but some of the remastereds seem to use similar if not the same materials.

would a womans 8.5 and a mens 7 fit the same? trying to get my mom some slides that i have that she likes, but theyre only in mens.

Honestly, a better implementation of H2H’s would definitely be using heat-sensitive paint so you can go from Chicago to Bred colorblocking.

This would probably be too expensive and hard for JB to implement though.

maxresdefault.jpg
that heat paint might be too much sauce
for a gr; even if they used the wings/lance mountain gimmick; where you could expose one half after wear/stripping........but i can't imagine wearing any of the three, except the blues and then they have the nerve to split the toe; when each cw already has a black toe......like wtf
giphy.webp

this image perfectly depicts my interpretation of the camel toe one

that heat paint might be too much sauce
for a gr; even if they used the wings/lance mountain gimmick; where you could expose one half after wear/stripping........but i can't imagine wearing any of the three, except the blues and then they have the nerve to split the toe; when each cw already has a black toe......like wtf
giphy.webp

this image perfectly depicts my interpretation of the camel toe one

Yeah, it would be expensive as hell to implement but how dope would it be to wear Chis in the summertime during the day and at night go out in Breds without ever changing your shoes? (assuming you live in a places with a mixed climate) Likewise, it could potentially be the opposite in the wintertime when you go out in places that are heated.

I hope whoever brought those blues to the table gets fired. Completely out of touch. They probably had high hopes too. Cringe inducing to think about.

I hope whoever brought those blues to the table gets fired. Completely out of touch. They probably had high hopes too. Cringe inducing to think about.

I agree, yet H2H sold out

Watch the Homage to Blue sell out and probably a Homage to ShatteredBB to come after that

That goes without saying

But whoever thought an all bright blue 1 was what we needed right now needs to go. They dont have the talent for this job and they damned sure dont have their finger on the pulse of fashion.

I hope that person sits alone at lunch now because they flopped so hard. I hate it because I know damned well there was somebody better at this that didnt get hired because "its not what you know its who you know heh". So somebody's buddy get a prime time job and we all take a hit for it with waste of time releases. Frank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom