Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1. people who care about/take care of their kicks.
2. i wear my kicks, and i still care about somebody comming and violating like that. thats not normal wear and tear. theres blatant bad intentions.
3. this makes me think youre just trolling, or youve never had a gf. thats the only way you let her slide cause replacing her is would be difficult. otherwise you deal with her, cut her, and find you a chick who wont mess up your kicks, cut up and throw chlorox on your clothes, and burn yo crib down everytime she gets upset with you.
4. yea it is. that right there is a chick who knew it would hurt her bf if she messed with his kicks, and she hit him where it hurt. you dont let people do that. dont be a simp.

1. They're just creases

2. The females only wore them and didn't write on them or cut them up so that point is invalid

3. If it were for blatant bad intentions the females would have done what you said

4. It's not that serious; at the end of the day they're just shoes

idc what any of you say

:lol:

No One Ever said:
"Damn, why won't Zyzz let us convince him that the SIs are dope?!"

frustrated.gif

1. They're just creases

2. The females only wore them and didn't write on them or cut them up so that point is invalid

3. If it were for blatant bad intentions the females would have done what you said

At the end of the day it’s also someone messing with your stuff. You can say that it ain’t serious but it’s disrespectful for anyone to mess with your personal belongings regardless of what they are

1. They're just creases

can i slap the fire outta you and tell you its just a bruise, bruises heal? can i key ya whip and tell you its just paint, your car still works?

sorry, but youre a simp. u let a chick slide with little petty stuff like creasing all your kicks on purpose, youre gonna end up being one of those dudes on worldstar wit ya clothes set on fire. thats how it starts. with the little stuff. then she gonna graduate to doing something more serious to you etc if you keep simpin and let that disrespect rock.

have more respect for yaself.

At the end of the day it’s also someone messing with your stuff. You can say that it ain’t serious but it’s disrespectful for anyone to mess with your personal belongings regardless of what they are

exactly. and for them to videotape it so they can throw it in ya face after the fact? yea, there was bad intentions there.

Why can’t I find a deal on some SBB/RSBB just like how I got my Royal and Bred pairs for 350ish combined... Prices are wayy crazier than I’d like them to be. Funny because I genuinely like the color combinations.

Got PayPal refund from shoe palace on the orange peel 1s jig. No email from shoe palace

I emailed them yesterday and got my cancellation email today. I haven’t received a refund yet. I’m hoping I can get a coupon or something for the inconvenience. Sorry to everyone that got their hopes up. I know I sure did :smh:

Just went back to the website and the guy that ordered the size 10 and my 9.5 for the 3’s we ordered for $40 are back up for sale. They just didn’t want to sell them for the price we got them for :smh:

8130D015-C60C-4E0E-83EC-89D78F2CC2EF.png

Last edited:
I don’t have a Shoe palace near me. Also I wouldn’t pay $70 for those shoes. I bought them for my wife because they were $40. She could care less.

Thanks for that insignificant post though

Easy pass on the SI

I guess if the “limited” hype train gets rolling might have to try to score a pair of ROTYs to use as trade bait or sell later down the road.

bro... you just gotta "Seize The Day!" :rofl:

Seize the day! By ogling and sharing pics of 1s on Instagram and scouring the net to talk about pairs that no one cares about lol I like the guy but sometimes it's just too much. His collection is pretty much all loved at this point lol I remember it used to be about shining light on the sleeper pairs he owned and colorways that were forgotten and overlooked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom