Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You gotta be able to think for yourself and not be influenced by the resale market. There's more than few reto+ colors that are very well done.

Go ahead and name them then.

The retro+ cws that I named that have resell have it for a reason (mass appeal). Frags are the exception since they are an awesome cw but were insanely limited.

The retro+ cws that I named that have resell have it for a reason (mass appeal). Frags are the exception since they are an awesome cw but were insanely limited.

You just cited MASS APPEAL as some sort of rebuttal to you not thinking for yourself?

:rofl:

upload_2018-8-1_11-34-42.jpeg

And the green one is the classic, don’t let the blue and red diminish them. Yellows are cool too to a lesser extent

I felt the same way too until I got them

They need that little splash of color, it helps with that particular color on black

Black swoosh would’ve been to much B/W

You: "There’s only a few like SBBs, Frags, and Bred Toes that are actually worth keeping."

So, only the really expensive limited ones are worth keeping? Not ones that, you know, you actually like?

That's why we're saying you have to think for yourself.

GM royals, BHTG (some more than others), and GT were all nice reto+ this year imo.

i like how people act like the shoes don't depend on the individual.....
some ppl think gisele bundchen looks like tom brady; others think she looks like a different man
tom-brady-gisele-ftr-getty-imagesjpg_1hzv2yv6a594d174uflz4vnhyr.jpg

You: "There’s only a few like SBBs, Frags, and Bred Toes that are actually worth keeping."

So, only the really expensive limited ones are worth keeping? Not ones that, you know, you actually like?

That's why we're saying you have to think for yourself.

You seemed to have completely missed my point. The REASON those retro+ cws resell for more over other releases is because they are popular cws. The only exception is Frags which were insanely limited.

Also, the “think for yourself” comment you made is a straw man argument coming from someone who is posting on a forum for popular sneakers.

GM royals, BHTG (some more than others), and GT were all nice reto+ this year imo.

Royals = poor quality
BHITG = ruined by lack of BT colorblocking
GT = good cw but patent creasing is an issue (also these are NRG so they’re somewhat limited, if we’re being fair)

Last edited:
Would y’all say that the satin SBB can serve as one’s poor man’s SBBs, of course considering that I care about the colorway more than the “”””quality”””?

Would y’all say that the satin SBB can serve as one’s poor man’s SBBs, of course considering that I care about the colorway more than the “”””quality”””?
they're the rich man's satin backboards; they stand alone well enough

Royals = poor quality
BHITG = ruined by lack of BT coloblocking
GT = good cw but patent creasing is an issue (also these are NRG so they’re somewhat limited, if we’re being fair)
That's just an opinion. GM royal def ait poor quality unless my pair is an anomaly. Disagree on BHTG pack as well. I'm not into the PL either but it's a crack retro +. There's 3 more years worth of retro + colorrways that i could mention but i won't waste bandwith.

Back
Top Bottom