Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure about these now lol

D90EC3C9-4868-4C35-8949-DBCB9D2A4696.jpeg

To each their own, but I can’t do used shoes.
do you take silverware with you to restaurants? never understood the used kick thing; i have my own sock on inside the shoe; whereas i hate using silverware at restaurants, but i'm not gonna act weird about it

and not riding ubers; that's funny, have you tried taxis, nobody is using them

Hope these grandpappy purps aren’t too tough to get. I’m going to need one pair and a double of the pines.

I originally wanted these to commemorate Jordan's Hanes advertisements but stupid Nigel showed up out of nowhere talking about hey that looks like tire marks. Like, sure Nigel, its tire marks. Whatever, you cant win every battle all you can do is take the shot.

Wat'll they get his Hanes on you

do you take silverware with you to restaurants? never understood the used kick thing; i have my own sock on inside the shoe; whereas i hate using silverware at restaurants, but i'm not gonna act weird about it

and not riding ubers; that's funny, have you tried taxis, nobody is using them

Taking silverware would be awkward, but at least it makes some sort of sense from a hygienic perspective.

Wearing used shoes is awkward, and in addition, it does not make sense to me since there are tons of new shoes available.

id only buy used kicks from somebody i know well. i have a few buddies who are sneakerheads who take really really good care of their kicks. i know theyre clean peeps, and i know their kicks wont be smelly or anything like that.

if i ever wanted to cop a used pair from those buddies, i know the shoes wouldnt be in bad shape aka beat. theyre still gonna be fairly crispy. and no smell or anything that would make me need to wash em.

BUT....i can count those buddies on 1 hand.

Man are purps really gonna be that limited? Humbug if so. Wonder what prices will settle at. They seem to be going for cheaper then greens on stockx and goat atm

Right, but in all the examples given, you’d be doing something socially awkward that takes extra effort. But IF you did it, at least you would have a benefit, bring hygienic.

Buying used shoes is socially weird AND possibly not hygienic. Double L.

None of this stuff is a big deal. I just prefer new shoes since it’s not difficult to acquire them. But if someone buys and enjoys used shoes, more power to them.

Last edited:
the better questions are......has dude ever opened doors in public places? those doorknobs and doorhandles are touched by anybody and everybody all day everyday. what about shaking hands with a stranger? who knows where their hands been right? i know some dudes who do some nasty nasty things with their hands lol.

i can keep going and going. nobody should be living like that. reminds me of that movie bubble boy. not riding ubers not because of cost, but because u dont know whats gone down in the backseat? c'mon man. its not like you ride around in the uber with your mouth open and tongue all up on the backseat. thats like saying you wont ever go sit on a bench in the park and enjoy a gorgeous summer day, because you worry about what hobos have slept on that bench. or not taking ya girl and ya kids on family picnics because you dont know what animals done pee'ed on the grass.

just dont go sitting butt naked on that bench, or butt naked on that grass, or go ride a uber butt naked, and ya washing machine should take care of the rest. enjoy ya life without worrying about trivial stuff like that.

I've bought used shoes. If they are a knit shoe I throw them in washer and change insole. If they are leather or whatever I change out the insole and hit them with some disinfectant. Really not a double L :lol: not like I'm purchasing some beat *** kicks

Back
Top Bottom