Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’ll be that guy:

Would y’all germaphobes cop worn Chi or Frags for a decent price :nerd:
I wouldn’t because that’s even a bigger waste of money imo. At that point just spend your money elsewhere. Imo spending even more money on expensive DS shoes ain’t worth it so I sure as hell ain’t buying expensive USED shoes

Man are purps really gonna be that limited? Humbug if so. Wonder what prices will settle at. They seem to be going for cheaper then greens on stockx and goat atm
I think both pairs will have similar availability. What will make the purp seem more limited is all the boutiques and urban accounts selling pairs early. When I went to my locol shop to ask about my size they already sold majority of their stock. For reference they only have 1 size run available now but was allocated way more than that by nike.

How is buying used shoes "socially weird"? :lol:
Ya say anything on here

Uncommon. Not the norm. Not usual.

What % of employed adults do you think purchase used shoes? Maybe it's because I'm from a big city, but I'd be surprised if it was more than 10%.

As I said earlier, it's not a big deal, and more power to anyone who can save $ and be happy with the shoes. To each their own.

When I bought my Knicks 1 from somebody on Ebay, I was worried about that too (foot hygiene), and they looked used, but I figured I could clean them up enough. Bottoms looked like he had walked on fresh asphalt. But the price was really good for a decent looking pair in my size. Cleaned those entire bottoms, got them all looking new. And for the inside, I put a whole bunch of chemicals in them, and treated the insoles with sprays and stuff I picked up at walmart against foot fungus and other foot diseases. Also used a bunch of antibacterial spray. Probably overkill, but didn't know the person they were bought from, living conditions and got them looking real good after all of that, except for natural creasing.
But it comes down to purpose too. Wanted these to wear to Broncos games, where it can rain, people spill beer and food. So a lightly beat up pair is best for such conditions.

I think both pairs will have similar availability. What will make the purp seem more limited is all the boutiques and urban accounts selling pairs early. When I went to my locol shop to ask about my size they already sold majority of their stock. For reference they only have 1 size run available now but was allocated way more than that by nike.
how about the fact footsites are only showing greens on their calendars?

I’ll be that guy:

Would y’all germaphobes cop worn Chi or Frags for a decent price :nerd:

No, I wouldn't. I like buying my shoes new and I don't want anyone else in them. If I can't get them new I pass. No shoe is a must have to me. There will always be a new cool shoe to buy. Check each release weekend. :lol:

how about the fact footsites are only showing greens on their calendars?
Jordan brand just doing what they do in my opinion by allocating certain shoes to particular stores. In the end I don't see one shoe being more limited than the other. However depending on your location and what stores you have access to you might have an harder time copping 1 colorway vs the other.

Today the Jordan Brand Store - Dubai released the Nigel and I had a success / sad story to tell.
I thought this will be a sleeper because nobody knows nigel so i went to the store 2 hours before it opened. To my surprise there was a lot of queue, around 40 people were in front of me. I'm pretty sure 90% were all re-sellers, old ladies and old man who's not into sneakers were waiting in line. They took all the sizes from 7 US upto 11 US and because of that I only got a size 12.5 US.

Sad nobody knows Nigel, sad they don't know the shoes that I wore, Sad that the sizes went to re-selllers and not for those who are worthy.

by the way our Jordan Brand Store SRP was

245 USD = 899 AED

You are all blessed living in US copping this at retail

Capture.JPG

Was gonna pick up a second pair of CHI LOWS, sheesh, prices are insane.
I know I’m in the minority, but I really love the OG lows!! And at the prices they WERE going for, I definitely regret not doubling, especially chis.
Also, I wish the lows woulda came stock with alt laces

Was able to grab a pair of Nigel’s for 290 shipped I figured that’s the best they will get for now. Will try to grab a second pair if I can get one for around 250.

Was gonna pick up a second pair of CHI LOWS, sheesh, prices are insane.
I know I’m in the minority, but I really love the OG lows!! And at the prices they WERE going for, I definitely regret not doubling, especially chis.
Also, I wish the lows woulda came stock with alt laces

I could've cleaned up had I stock piled them when they were $60.

Back
Top Bottom