Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just noticed something. So the Court Purple's are coming in Men's and GS, but the Pine Green's aren't; just Men's ? ...that's interesting.

If anything I would assume the Pine Green's would be more limited. (Less sizing)
FTL desktop calendar has both Men's and Kid's listed so idk

since when did FTL decide they gonna have the purps? i know FTA gonna have em. i thoughrt only pines were footsite bound.

In the Foot Action app for me it says reserve next to one of the stores listed to get them. Then I tap it and it takes me to the launch locater where the only thing there are the Melo 13s.

Pines and Purps seem to be playing the no TBF love game :smh: so I went ahead and finally swapped my BT tongues out. Def gonna wear them now :nthat: 20180914_123855.jpg

at this point i don't think any shoe will ever top the sbbs or chis, hell even cyber mondays had good leather its like they ran out of some type of special cow or something

Black Toes and UNCs were also up there on the good leather scale.

I was on a break from 1s back when the Cyber Monday’s dropped... what’s the background on these? Why are they so low in value? Is there something off about them? With prices so low, I might pick up a pair to beat.

As others have commented, CM are regarded as one of the highest quality remastered releases. However, keep in mind that being all black “leather”, these will be GLITTER MAGNETS. Folks here have given good advice on how to combat this, but purchasing DS this long after release, be prepared to receive a pair that is heavily “dusted”.

Back
Top Bottom