Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Foot locker ftw! Got em and even asked to see other pairs in my size so I could pick a less lumpy pair. I think I'm done with 1s for the rest of this year unless an OG hits.

:smile:

20180922_110337.jpg
ok, the urge to cop these is getting stronger now

Footpatrol ain’t playing lol. Already got shipping for my size 11 green pair haha.

Damn, now you got me worried about my purps :nerd:

Painless I was the first person there, was a line of 30 plus people for FCFS for the purps and supposedly they told me the pine Greens were coming in the early afternoon

Nice to see you got yours after that FP struggle last night. :nthat:

My girl hit on BOTH colors on snkrs for my size 10, rubbin it in my face since I took all L’s
DA193955-EFAF-4E07-882A-5D0125960781.png

"Yeah! Look at this W I got... for you... wait a minute." That's a W for you my man, not an L :lol:

I punished myself by eating a vegetarian burrito. 0 pairs secured

Gotta eat the meat to get the heat :nthat: :nerd:

Said I wouldnt cop purps for resell...caved in for 240 via StockX on a sz 13. Several raffle L's and I've been trying online for over 4 hours.....L.

Props to anyone still trying Footaction. Clicking one button over and over for hours is insanity.

I hate myself.

My footlocker online order still says “Open - Waiting for Order Approval.”

I never got an email for my order.

Y’all think I’m good, or do I need to call them? I don’t want to call and create an issue if it’s unnecessary.

My footlocker online order still says “Open - Waiting for Order Approval.”

I never got an email for my order.

Y’all think I’m good, or do I need to call them? I don’t want to call and create an issue if it’s unnecessary.
Be patient bro. The email takes awhile because of how the system works.

When I went to pick up my purple pair, a shoe palace employee(I’m assuming the manager) asked if he could take my picture with the shoes. Said something weird about them wanting to get pictures of 1 of 1 winners or something. I definitely declined quickly. Anybody else ever have this happen?

Back
Top Bottom