Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
as much as i love 1s with a passion my god i wish they'd slow down or quit for a while. reminds me of the early 2000s air force phase. i remember when nike air on the tongue was a huge deal a few years ago lol.

Wore them both the last couple of days, I like the court purples a little more then the pines

Attachments

• 20180924_072239.jpg
    20180924_072239.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20180924-224443_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180924-224443_Gallery.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 51
Not 1s related but since I'm on the forums so much I figure why not post to here? So I made a YouTube channel and I'll be posting a multitude of things from pickups. Exercise journeys, random thoughts, artwork, reviews of things that interest me etc etc and this is the first vid. If you guys could check it out and give me some feedback etc than please do and please if you'd if you could please like & subscribe to my page. Trying to get to 100 followers so I can change my url.

Context of the video. So I'm learning premier in class and we had to "remix" a bunch of clips and music etc and build a short clip from them.
Meaning: A - side being the glory and beauty of America and all the glitz , glamour, scientific research in the pursuit of knowledge. B-side being the darkside of America and this country's history and how much damage we've dealt to other countries in the name of capitalism disguised as democracy and liberation. We've created horrific tools of destruction and there is an inherent fear that our comeuppance will fall upon us by ways of nuclear warfare. One day it just may come in flash and nothing will be left.

Not 1s related but since I'm on the forums so much I figure why not post to here? So I made a YouTube channel and I'll be posting a multitude of things from pickups. Exercise journeys, random thoughts, artwork, reviews of things that interest me etc etc and this is the first vid. If you guys could check it out and give me some feedback etc than please do and please if you'd if you could please like & subscribe to my page. Trying to get to 100 followers so I can change my url.

Context of the video. So I'm learning premier in class and we had to "remix" a bunch of clips and music etc and build a short clip from them.
Meaning: A - side being the glory and beauty of America and all the glitz , glamour, scientific research in the pursuit of knowledge. B-side being the darkside of America and this country's history and how much damage we've dealt to other countries in the name of capitalism disguised as democracy and liberation. We've created horrific tools of destruction and there is an inherent fear that our comeuppance will fall upon us by ways of nuclear warfare. One day it just may come in flash and nothing will be left.

Cool man. What program/degree are you studying for? I enjoyed your vid.

Cool man. What program/degree are you studying for? I enjoyed your vid.

Thanks! I'm a studying my bfa in graphic design major and at the moment we are learning how to make digital media. We will be filming soon for a project and we just experimented with movie angles and different shot styles last week.

Thanks! I'm a studying my bfa in graphic design major and at the moment we are learning how to make digital media. We will be filming soon for a project and we just experimented with movie angles and different shot styles last week.
Nice. I have my bfa in graphic design as well, graduated college 10 years ago though! Wish I got to do some more film stuff, did more photography. Good stuff, keep at it!

I’m in the same boat as you. My PayPal got charged and completed, but no sign of any order or shipping confirmation

I have my doubts we will get it. Ill give it a few days before I file a claim. Shoepalace in the past sent me a pair with zero confirmation.. hoping for same with JJ.

Back
Top Bottom