Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've said this before in this thread, but something that people who wear high top dunks have been doing for years is use fishing line to keep the straps in place (or, obviously, if you lace the laces high enough up top). I really don't find it to be that big of a deal.

upload_2018-9-26_13-19-7.png

not my photo

Sorry for asking here, but any Thread/Info on Jordan V “wings”??? It briefly popped up on SNKRS while the app was refreshing but quickly disappeared....

ROTY looking pretty good in that pic.

If y’all recall, I flipped my Blue Moons and turned that into a pair of Royals. Thinking of doing something similar again. We’ll see ...

So apparently those waiting for FA shipping this is the email I got from them

“Thank you for your email.

Our records show that your order was to be filled by one of our store
locations. Unfortunately, the order did not successfully download into
our store database and had to be canceled. We do apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

Please note that since your order was canceled prior to shipment, you
were not charged for it. The authorization hold, or pending charge, will
be lifted from your account within the next 3-7 business days, depending
on the policy of your financial institution.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,”

So apparently those waiting for FA shipping this is the email I got from them

“Thank you for your email.

Our records show that your order was to be filled by one of our store
locations. Unfortunately, the order did not successfully download into
our store database and had to be canceled. We do apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

Please note that since your order was canceled prior to shipment, you
were not charged for it. The authorization hold, or pending charge, will
be lifted from your account within the next 3-7 business days, depending
on the policy of your financial institution.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,”

sounds like BS. but "your order did not download into our store database" sounds better than "we oversold"

Is there a reason why small sizes like 7-9 are so much higher resale wise? Pine greens like $210 in an 11 but $340 in smaller sizes with recent purchases made. Smaller quantities or just less popular with big footers?

It was discussed this morning slightly, but many believe it’s the Asian markets.

I’m at the tail end of that market share which sucks now if I miss anything because that resell price can get insanely high insanely fast.

I’m surprised those 2016 Gs Vday 1s go for as much as they do.

Think cause it’s popular with kids. I had to go to the mall after I picked up my pair and all I seen were 5ft nothing kids waiting around for leftovers.

Yea, most were Asian.

Is there a reason why small sizes like 7-9 are so much higher resale wise? Pine greens like $210 in an 11 but $340 in smaller sizes with recent purchases made. Smaller quantities or just less popular with big footers?

It’s both imo. If you look on the sheet the stores have, they have less pairs of the smaller sizes. Also, like someone suggested the shoes are being sought after by a lot of kids these days

Oh I love me a good niketalk conspiracy theory LOL but all jokes aside it's basically supply and demand, kids are very influential on what's popular so once those smaller sizes of scooped up parents have no choice to buy their nagging kids middle schoolers high schoolers the sneakers they desire....

for everyone that ordered on FTA for purps does your order number show product number under SKU or does it show ship from store?

i think all those that show ship from store is done

Back
Top Bottom