Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Imagine if they showed Peter Parker in regular clothes and then boom at the bottom of his ankles are the Spider-Man SB's from the goldbox era. I'd flip sh*t in the best way possible

shopping (1).jpeg

Imagine if they showed Peter Parker in regular clothes and then boom at the bottom of his ankles are the Spider-Man SB's from the goldbox era. I'd flip sh*t in the best way possible

shopping (1).jpeg
Me too. Sony would deserve some type of award for such a reference. I've ALWAYS wanted these!!!!

At first I liked black more, but now white is my fave. Blacks look better stripped but whites look better covered.
B46B11D4-2226-4C4A-991E-0BC0B256474D.jpeg

I really like the Craig Stecyks too. Reminds me of the Wicked Witch. But the price has come down alot now maybe sometime this year i’ll cop them.

shopping (1).jpeg
Materials on this pair are surprisingly nice. Still have a pair with the lacebag attached.

Saw this on ig so the context here is that dude's friend was complaining about how uncomfortable some Chicago 1s he got through a flea market app. So OP decided to compare and contrast with his own 2015 pair. He points out all the differences and is trying to show people the "gray market" pair. He believes his homie was swindled but they are also in debate because as you scroll on the lacebags aren't sandwich bags, the box on the upper pair is also wider. Etc etc my whole thing is that "gray market" pair looksbetter than the 2015 especially with the straight back lol

Saw this on ig so the context here is that dude's friend was complaining about how uncomfortable some Chicago 1s he got through a flea market app. So OP decided to compare and contrast with his own 2015 pair. He points out all the differences and is trying to show people the "gray market" pair. He believes his homie was swindled but they are also in debate because as you scroll on the lacebags aren't sandwich bags, the box on the upper pair is also wider. Etc etc my whole thing is that "gray market" pair looksbetter than the 2015 especially with the straight back lol

Top fake huh.

the back of the sole on the fake looking like it sticks out and doesn’t look a little yellowed lol

Yeah I'm with you on this one. I'm catching this movie day 1 in my Chicagos (which I for some reason don't wear all that much, and I NEVER see anyone wearing them).
On a related note, I was looking at this image and it also looks like the swoosh has some type of shiny/patent leather material around the edges of it. Having the Chicagos already in Crippled DS condition (worn but not walked in obviously), I'm down for a pair of Chicagos with some tweaks. Don't need to be redundant and get an exact copy.
IMG_8693.jpg
listen man, I hate tumbled leather but that panel looks nice compared to what they've been releasing especially on that Chicago color way. if these didn't have those stupid ****ing dots and blue NA tag, they could release a Chicago 1 just like that and it would be dope.

These aren't that good, it still has the most common GM 1 flaw, the R and D on the Jordan wing aren't touching.

Back
Top Bottom