Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would be great if Nike releases the same colorway a month after the initial release, but without the dumb text all over it.

Anyone hit on the euro release of "No L's"? Just a coincidence that I'm here for the week and no L[uck] for me. My luck on euro releases are dwindling smh

226BE59B-BC21-49BF-A1CD-7045D42C6638.png
H A P P Y ! !

^Congrats! I would have been happy to add them to the collection too! Looking to make up for the L this Friday!

I must be a simple man because those 1s with those "WEAR ME", "NO PHOTOS", "NOT FOR RESALE" text seem kinda corny :nerd:

We in this little phase right now that anything with some text on it is hot. They could say “BAA IM A SHEEP” and they’d go nuts

If those 1's were a GR they would hit discount racks, if its not an Off white I don't want text on it, looks like it came from Forever 21, or H&M discount racks. Throw some low stock, with some tumbled leather and people lose it...but anyways, Im just waiting on those ROTY 1's, they're going to look cold with light denim.

If those 1's were a GR they would hit discount racks, if its not an Off white I don't want text on it, looks like it came from Forever 21, or H&M discount racks. Throw some low stock, with some tumbled leather and people lose it...but anyways, Im just waiting on those ROTY 1's, they're going to look cold with light denim.

Say what you will about the O-W collaboration but it was at least ORIGINAL. These “No Ls” are absolutely not and even worse are all the idiots who are actually paying resale for them.

Pretty dumb release, if the NFR was to make a statement, then they should have released in GR numbers

That is what I thought they were going to do. I thought that the idea was to mock the entire resell/collecting culture. If anything they just are feeding into it, so what is the point? As far as the shoe itself, I think it looks nice. I will try to get me a pair. I entered a raffle at Social Status but if I don't win, I won't be too stressed.

https://hypebeast.com/2018/11/frank-cooke-interview-jordan-brand-nrg

"Yeah. A lot of people thought that was a shot at the reseller, and it wasn’t about that. It was about us taking the time to digest and actually enjoy shoes. Let’s not just as soon as we get them flip them, which is lucrative for people and I’m never gonna hate on that. But I feel like we don’t take the time to enjoy what we have because there’s a release week after week, it’s so saturated. How do we get back to just taking the time out and just “hold up, this **** is actually ****ing dope.”"

interesting to hear some insight from someone who worked on the brand, but I can't say I agree with all of his thinking and processes.

Back
Top Bottom