• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i'm trying to wear

conceit.jpg

I know, its getting harder and harder to un-ds

my pair is perfect aside from having one single stitch higher than the other on that line that goes over the swoosh. And I know how hard it is to get a perfect pair now. So that makes it hard to sell.

stalemate

Weird shoe. Seems like no one cares except the people trying to cop them. The general public doesn’t even give a damn about Chicago’s.

If I can get these Blue Unions they’re getting worn for sure.

Weird shoe. Seems like no one cares except the people trying to cop them. The general public doesn’t even give a damn about Chicago’s.

If I can get these Blue Unions they’re getting worn for sure.
1. the quality is unmatched as far as OG colorways
2. its the 1 he wore.

Y’all actually like the shoes or just the resell prices :nerd:

I’m contemplating lacing them up and walking out the store with them on. LOVE them!

I’m referring to the black toe Unions. I really want a pair of regular black toes, but my size is $800 and the quality on those doesn’t even seem that good.

I’m going to have to be patient and wait until they re-release Chicago’s, they’re 1K in my size. Breds are about 600, contemplating biting the bullet on those since I doubt those will release again anytime soon, but we’ll see.

Last edited:
I’ll be back when the next OG cw drop

Chicago 2019 ??
Black Toe/Black Tongue 2019 ??
Bred 2019 ??
Neutral Grey . .

*fingers crossed*
stay up brejren~

1. the quality is unmatched as far as OG colorways
2. its the 1 he wore.

I have them and I love them but like I said these aren’t on the general public’s radar like the Royals and Banneds. The quality on these is great but forgotten- probably because not many own a pair. I have to check my pairs black collar.

My Game Royal I’s have similar quality minus the rubber feeling collar. Now my Shadows are VERY comparable to them in terms of quality; they really blessed my pair.

I have them and I love them but like I said these aren’t on the general public’s radar like the Royals and Banneds. The quality on these is great but forgotten- probably because not many own a pair. I have to check my pairs black collar.

My Game Royal I’s have similar quality minus the rubber feeling collar. Now my Shadows are VERY comparable to them in terms of quality; they really blessed my pair.

Do you have the UNCs to compare?

My UNC pair is softer than my Shadows

Back
Top Bottom