• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
greyed out page means sold out

even tho the product page is showing some sizes left, they're actually sold out. I'm getting past queue with those sizes and its just saying Inventory Issues for all of them. Even with the Bot Message, the link still says OOS

if you're getting "no shipping methods" or "test mode" or "card declined", you're on the wrong domain (unionjordan.com). You can only checkout on secure.unionjordan.com.

The $30 shipping is high. Would be surprised if its regular ground. Should be 2nd day or 3 day select with high insurance value.

Well after endless checkout loops, multiple times carting and recarting, dozens of line visits, greyed out checkouts and “bot” error messages.

I couldn’t get through on the Blacks. Seems like manual had a really good chance. This one hurts a bit.

greyed out page means sold out

even tho the product page is showing some sizes left, they're actually sold out. I'm getting past queue with those sizes and its just saying Inventory Issues for all of them. Even with the Bot Message, the link still says OOS

if you're getting "no shipping methods" or "test mode" or "card declined", you're on the wrong domain (unionjordan.com). You can only checkout on secure.unionjordan.com.

Oh well, guess that's a wrap. Surprised I even had a chance. Glad folks cooked in here though.

Damn, I’m mad pissed. First with the fake link and now this. I get it helps everyone out but I’m just salty realizing that I had a chance had I prepared.

Back
Top Bottom