Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know a few people that checked out multiples with bots and also know a bunch of people that failed with their bots, even some with the same bots as the ones that were successful. The fake links did help some manual users and probably the large stock as well. There is no one method that will be 100% manual users, bots are always gonna find a way around it. Any new checkout methods only cause a slight delay for the bots and in that delay, some manual users get sprinkled in.

Hyped releases should receive a brand new site that requires account creation. For example, this Union drop could have a UnionJordan landing page like this morning with just the logo. And when it comes to release time, add a link leading an entirely separate domain that requires account creation.

Hyped releases should receive a brand new site that requires account creation. For example, this Union drop could have a UnionJordan landing page like this morning with just the logo. And when it comes to release time, add a link leading an entirely separate domain that requires account creation.
Would help throw off alot of bots. Wonder if its expensive or difficult to implement

I think it might’ve been better for them to sell a random pair (one or the other). Would have made things most fair and also killed all that stock x selling before it’s in your hand stuff

I think it might’ve been better for them to sell a random pair (one or the other). Would have made things most fair and also killed all that stock x selling before it’s in your hand stuff
Wait so stockx doesnt penalize if you dont ship on time?

Lucked up and got em online pretty quickly. Wife copped me a pair too so hopefully set complete. Wanted these for toe was prepared for resale

Saw them in person and this Union release is the best Jordan collab of the year hands down. Props to them for giving manual buyers a great shot online today as well. Can't stop all the bots but they did it right (raffle and online) for this release.

E17159ED-E8FB-4394-9D5F-DBAA91ED4926.png
33F6F4E2-05FD-4E8F-BFB4-65C5E66673D9.png

Today was a good day.

Back
Top Bottom