Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been A Minute Since These Have Seen Pavement...
1FBBCB84-677C-4B66-8ED3-1C6E7F700798.jpeg
F6ABB0E9-954E-4001-96AC-0F10045D1533.jpeg

PS- I Know LRG Ain’t Really “It” Any More But I Rock With The Hoodie... And I’m Old :lol:
Ohhhh the old LRG days. I had a few of their hoodies as well way back.

you're thinking too simple. There are tons of Jordan 1 examples that can prove what I said.

not a reseller lol
all i did was reiterate your opinion, that wasn't a thought of mine. and i didn't say it couldn't happen for you to prove that it can happen
hubie.png

Every shoe drops in price once online orders come in which results in even more undercutters to get on StockX than there already are. Its just a question of how much will it drop.

The best time to buy is when the majority of people have their pairs in if you are actually looking to buy them.

A few shoes this year didn’t drop much in price (if at all) even after restocks. Wotherspoons and Bred Toe AJ1s are two obvious examples. I followed them both and was shocked that they wouldn’t dip.

So, it depends on demand. For the Unions, I feel like these prices are close to the bottom. But that’s just a guess.

yea i think this as low as they may go; unless union drops a 3rd cw; maybe that might be like the non chi off whites and dip

there had to be a decent amount of pairs to "rerelease" or restock for it to have real effect on the resale market. If theres only 100 pairs extra (obviously not the case here for the Union Black Toes hence my original "unless..." post), then the market is going to be pretty consistent with what it is now, if not, go up higher.

Also another trend I see happen is that some people hold out on buying now because theres still a shot (SNKRS), and then when they strikeout and know that was their last chance or have that FOMO, they jump on stockx for the lowest ask and take it. The next lowest ask after that is higher, and another buyer that heldout goes and purchases it, which again makes the next lowest ask higher. Obviously this depends on how many pairs are actually being released on the 24th and if its enough to impact the secondary market. AJ1's has that odd pattern that you don't see very often in other brands and models where that size 8-9 is priced really high compared to the bigger sizes 10-13. A few shoes I've watched on the secondary market only started trending upwards even after a "wider"/"official" release

Back
Top Bottom