Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Am I the only one not even trying to cop a pair of these. I could care less about this hype shoe. I am not going to jump thought hoops anymore over a pair Jordan’s. I since been buying the GR AND doubling up on them Good luck t fam

Anyonenhere het glitter on any of their black based Jordan’s?

Also would u say that SBB got da best leather ever?

Anyonenhere het glitter on any of their black based Jordan’s?

Also would u say that SBB got da best leather ever?

The sail and orange panels are awesome but the black parts are horrible. Since the SBB release there have been AJ1s with better overall construction. Shadows come to mind as well as the recent ROY, Unions. The UNC and even the lasers were good releases. IMO, the SBB should never have been a standard of material use

Am I the only one not even trying to cop a pair of these. I could care less about this hype shoe. I am not going to jump thought hoops anymore over a pair Jordan’s. I since been buying the GR AND doubling up on them Good luck t fam
All the while you have Top 3s in your avy lmao....

BD674A6B-C7C2-45BE-8A0F-77A725989E8B.jpeg

Love the quality...couldn’t decide on which laces i like more lol
I couldn't either. I even tried red, but I eventually went with the white bottom/black top. I like that they're funkier/vintage-y without going too far like using the yellow laces.

If you ever get to have a pair in hand, maybe you'll see that they aren't all hype. One of the best AJ1 collabs to release in a while. Seeing how you're a fan of Top 3's, these are somewhat similar but 100x better in every way.

Just got shipping conf on the Union blue toes (order # in the 10000 range, order conf at 11:23 am CST), but yet to get shipping conf on the black toe pair (order # in the 2000 range, order conf email at 11:03 am CST). Different emails and shipping address, same billing address, different cards.

Back
Top Bottom