Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wouldn't. No one is really going to care or know their value outside of a shoe convention, which is a good thing because if people are getting robbed for $220 11s they're definitely going to try you in certain neighborhoods for shoes worth 10x as much.

Gonna try some sail laces in these, but the yellow really makes them pop..
20181130-171953.jpg

solid broke boi, young, culture vulture, hypebeast wack approach if actually executed. the culture not feeling that. who cares what they worth... wear your shoes!!!

Little boy, I've been in to sneakers longer than you've been alive. I was in to sneakers before hype.

That's why as an ADULT with responsibilities if something happens to them, I'm not just going to spend another $2,000 to replace them. I can put that to something else, or ten other pairs of kicks.

I don't care about the culture, I'm a man. Stop trying to impress people on the internet and break necks and grow up.

Little boy, I've been in to sneakers longer than you've been alive. I was in to sneakers before hype.

That's why as an ADULT with responsibilities if something happens to them, I'm not just going to spend another $2,000 to replace them. I can put that to something else, or ten other pairs of kicks.

I don't care about the culture, I'm a man. Stop trying to impress people on the internet and break necks and grow up.
My man called him "little boy"

Goodness Griefous :rofl:

Lmao like im walking behind my buddy to go to another platform and this huge dude walking opposite way sees me, jukes in front of me and starts kicking, misses, finally hits the side of my right shoe, then takes off and my other buddy behind me was like what the hell was that?? Never been so puzzeled. These Royals are not a shoe that should attract that much attention at all lol

Lmao like im walking behind my buddy to go to another platform and this huge dude walking opposite way sees me, jukes in front of me and starts kicking, misses, finally hits the side of my right shoe, then takes off and my other buddy behind me was like what the hell was that?? Never been so puzzeled. These Royals are not a shoe that should attract that much attention at all lol

Must be a Yeezy fan. :lol:

Sock recommendations for highs? Might try some Vans calf height socks. My Nike/stance stuff all gets uncomfortable on the ankle/calf area for full day wear. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom