• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
pic via @mayor
46140744_532660740478348_3874105968876974008_n.jpg

Still a nope. All those little dots and the icy blue gradient sole.. :sick:

What do you guys think about getting rid of DS Dorenbecher 1's to help fund Storm Blue Unions? I really don't want to let them go but I really want the Unions. After getting rid of 76 pairs this year, which there's about 15 of those I want back, I really don't have anything left I willing to part with. I had planned on wearing them next year along with much more with my new work schedule.

What do you guys think about getting rid of DS Dorenbecher 1's to help fund Storm Blue Unions? I really don't want to let them go but I really want the Unions. After getting rid of 76 pairs this year, which there's about 15 of those I want back, I really don't have anything left I willing to part with. I had planned on wearing them next year along with much more with my new work schedule.

If you don't have another pair of the Doernbechers, I'd say to hold off. You'll probably stumble right into a different way to fund some Unions in time, don't let yourself be a prisoner of the moment.

Is it worth double up on BTunions?
Some one is willing to trade for sbbs.
If you are going to wear them enough to beat them, then It may be worth it to double up. I would only trade SBB’s for Unions if I had multiples of SBB’s.

Back
Top Bottom