Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y’all think unions will hold the same clout when JB starts making all kinds of Frankenstein joints down the line? :nerd: Not a fan personally but if someone wants to sell me their box I might be interested :lol: JK... unless you’re selling for dirt cheap lol

There's a frag argument in here once a month, it's played out. There's nothing to "get", the colorway is fire, it was a collab, and they were limited. If you don't like em, cool. If you do, awesome.

Oh and colorway wise, i'm taking Frags over both Unions anyday.

this in a nut shell... i just hate bammas talkin bout how overrated they are when they haven't held these joints in hand... talkin bout they "hypebeast" shoes... im no hypebeast and have over 100 pairs of shoes and they are one of the best made shoes i own... just my opinion...

people talking like frags going for 1k+ because of the superb quality. that might contribute to it a lil bit, but the main reason is because they were limited. the hype has driven prices to where they at now.
ya dont gotta own the shoe or have held it in hand to safely conclude that it is not worth the 1k+ resell price. there are designer shoes out there with way better quality leather and they retail for less than 1k.

people talking like frags going for 1k+ because of the superb quality. that might contribute to it a lil bit, but the main reason is because they were limited. the hype has driven prices to where they at now.
ya dont gotta own the shoe or have held it in hand to safely conclude that it is not worth the 1k+ resell price. there are designer shoes out there with way better quality leather and they retail for less than 1k.

its not worth 1k... no shoe is... so what u sayin?

Explain.

Because this logic makes zero sense.

u need me to explain to you that jordan does not make sneakers that are worth 1k+ in resell? hype does not count. that leaves u with quality.

i dont have to own or have held a pair of frags to know that. sometimes ish is common sense.

Have to ageee $1000 I definitely don’t need to hold them to know their not worth it. The premium they charge is for HYPE ONLY.
That’s my standpoint now but I’ve spent more than that on shoes on the past. Only worth it to those who have disposable income, and right now I’m trying to save more than I spend

i would say Gucci and all them high end joints arent worth 1k + either... jus sayin...
Your right but if your talking quality then they crap on Jordan’s. But still not worth it. Realistically no shoe is worth $1000 to me anyway unless you have a ton of money. I remember begging my mom for shoes that were like $125. Concords are basically double that retail

i would say Gucci and all them high end joints arent worth 1k + either... jus sayin...

i would have to agree with you. not worth 1k either.

but those joints are actual quality leather. when we say gucci uses high end quality premium leather, we know thats true. with JB, when we say they use good quality leather, it aint actual good leather on the actual scale of leather quality. its just super good quality leather for JB standards, and thats not saying much. cause jordans arent known for quality or comfort most times. its fashion.

i remember JB dropped a few premium leather 1s for like 500 a while back. does any1 know if that was actual premium leather?

Frags > Unions for me. Cuz I got storm blues. I have black tongue Black Toes. Dont give af about quality but I know the frags are good and the unions are excellent cant help but be salty that JB teased us with a neutral grey upper when they should really release the Neutrals as a GR. Yall talking about the unions yeah the quality is there but if they both were limited and in stores everywhere and so were the frags I feel like the frags would be bought sooner because it's a clean colorway.

Frags are going for $2,600 in my size on StockX.

So if y'all don't like the word overrated, that's fine. How about overpriced? The point is, they're great and all, but the price is downright ridiculous for what it is (a different color black-toe with better quality). They're just not as unique as most $1000+ sneakers imo. But obviously if you love the shoe, that's cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom